4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
When new version that include sex ?
Probably you will have to wait a lot. Next month is for DMD and I don't see the story going that fast so MC and Melody can have sex. I'd say mby in the next 3-6 months we'll see some action.

ParadoxFish

May 18, 2018
Great game. I'm a Rebecca fan, but I think all girls look great. Some excellent work there by Mr Dots. Can't wait for the next update!

U

User_130505

Probably you will have to wait a lot. Next month is for DMD and I don't see the story going that fast so MC and Melody can have sex. I'd say mby in the next 3-6 months we'll see some action.
22 days till the release of the new D.M.D.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Loved play'in Melody and just finished all of Dmd. I looked at a shitload of others to try while waiting for the updates.Anyone recommend a good one in the meantime??

U

User_130505

Loved play'in Melody and just finished all of Dmd. I looked at a shitload of others to try while waiting for the updates.Anyone recommend a good one in the meantime??
Check the stories in the banners at the bottom of my post.
Wicked Choices and Our Fate are both very well done.
Wicked Choices
Story: 10/10
Graphics" 12/10 They not only swallow but they lick their lips and smile afterwards kind of good.

Our Fate
Graphics: 8.5/10 Not as refined, but still very good.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Check the stories in the banners at the bottom of my post.
Wicked Choices and Our Fate are both very well done.
Wicked Choices
Graphics" 12/10 They not only swallow but they lick their lips and smile after words kind of good.

Our Fate
Graphics: 8.5/10 Not as refined, but still very good.
Thanks man I'll check em out!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, is anyone else having problems/errors when loading previous saves?

Btw thank you for the time and effort you put in making version 0.4. Much appreciated. Cheers!

Reactions: getink
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes