4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
U

User_130505

The Rebecca walpapers are hot, but they would give me nightmares.
Redheads are the incarnation of all things evil.
I was stalked for a year by one, who although very cute, was an insane fire and brimstone baptist that I would find peeking in my windows at night.
And the scariest thing is that she looks to much like the one in the pics, but with smaller boobs.
Also, my ex was named Rebecca, so double whammy.

Thanks for the info on the banners.

Reactions: JeefZ and Krull

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I just played the whole game so far and founded it great. Good story and nice characters without MEGA-Boobs. Esp. Sophia with flat chest is some of brave from Dev ;)

I found few errors after choices, so e.g. MC thought about salad, but he did't offer it to Melody in the first lesson or MC thought about the first kiss with Amy, but he didn't kissed her because Melody was at the hotel room too.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music.

Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet.

In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Updated: July 28, 2018
Developer/Publisher: | |
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.4 + Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows/Linux: - - - - - -
Compressed Version:

Mac: - - -
Android: - - - - - -
Thanks @Maldus

Note: All versions above are "Extras Included" - no need to download the separate Extras file!

In-game Gallery password for v0.4 is "delicious"

1080p Lewd Gallery CG - - Walk-through Attached Below
Thanks @Maldus

View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
When new version that include sex ?

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
When new version that include sex ?
Probably you will have to wait a lot. Next month is for DMD and I don't see the story going that fast so MC and Melody can have sex. I'd say mby in the next 3-6 months we'll see some action.

ParadoxFish

May 18, 2018
Great game. I'm a Rebecca fan, but I think all girls look great. Some excellent work there by Mr Dots. Can't wait for the next update!

U

User_130505

Probably you will have to wait a lot. Next month is for DMD and I don't see the story going that fast so MC and Melody can have sex. I'd say mby in the next 3-6 months we'll see some action.
22 days till the release of the new D.M.D.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Loved play'in Melody and just finished all of Dmd. I looked at a shitload of others to try while waiting for the updates.Anyone recommend a good one in the meantime??

U

User_130505

Loved play'in Melody and just finished all of Dmd. I looked at a shitload of others to try while waiting for the updates.Anyone recommend a good one in the meantime??
Check the stories in the banners at the bottom of my post.
Wicked Choices and Our Fate are both very well done.
Wicked Choices
Story: 10/10
Graphics" 12/10 They not only swallow but they lick their lips and smile afterwards kind of good.

Our Fate
Graphics: 8.5/10 Not as refined, but still very good.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Check the stories in the banners at the bottom of my post.
Wicked Choices and Our Fate are both very well done.
Wicked Choices
Graphics" 12/10 They not only swallow but they lick their lips and smile after words kind of good.

Our Fate
Graphics: 8.5/10 Not as refined, but still very good.
Thanks man I'll check em out!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, is anyone else having problems/errors when loading previous saves?

Btw thank you for the time and effort you put in making version 0.4. Much appreciated. Cheers!

Reactions: getink
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes