4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what the bug fixes are for? The ChangeLog doesn't show anything...
Is it to fix the "lie" where we follow the WT and still don't get to date Amy? Lol

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Sooo... if I choose to have a relationship with Amy, there's no way I can go with Melody to the cinema right, or I messed up somewhere?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Out of curiosity, does anybody know what the bug fixes are for? The ChangeLog doesn't show anything...
Is it to fix the "lie" where we follow the WT and still don't get to date Amy? Lol
The bug fix is, if you worked for Amy route you can keep her route and still get maximum score with Melody.
You take Amy home after her birthday, kiss her to open the route.

When she calls for a lunch date, you decline as being too busy, by doing so you can go to the movies with Melody instead and get the points and get an evening date with Amy, just like the Walk Through informs.

The bug that is fixed in this 0.4b version is that before the fix you could only take Melody to the Movies if you ended the Amy route by not kissing her after her birthday party.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Did anyone of u Knows how often he Updates the game? i mean like 0.0.5 cant wait to see the Love between the MC and Melody Rises. i Reject all XD just dont Melody becouse shes so lovely! IM IN LOVE

Reactions: ArchX

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did anyone of u Knows how often he Updates the game? i mean like 0.0.5 cant wait to see the Love between the MC and Melody Rises. i Reject all XD just dont Melody becouse shes so lovely! IM IN LOVE
As of today, the plan is apparently to update twice in three months at the end of a given month.

Sep 24, 2017
so he brings up 2 Updates in 3 months? thats somethink that i dont had expected. i mean 4004 patreons. and just 2 updates. feels bad bro
They are also releasing updates for DMD:

DMD was banned on Patreon. You can read the full story in the DMD thread.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Ok So I played this over the weekend. I like it overall. Melody seems like a nice girl with some shitty things going on. Like an Ex who keeps her dearest treasure from her Mom? Seriously, that dude deserves all the crap he gets.

But if we are going from a normal standpoint the Sister of his buddy or the Aunt makes the most sense... but its a games so talking to all of them is ok. We seem to lose side characters for a lot of time so its really forcing the Melody choice.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes