• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I know what u mean... my english is bad Verry bad. but its my 4. Language so i think i do a Pretty fine job. but my understanding is hmm how can i say that? Shit? XD
I want to make it clear I'm not joking about your English skills. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can speak four languages :).

Mr Dots is working on two games. One is Melody, and the other, of course, is Dating My Daughter, which is arguably one of the most "successful" VNs of all time in terms of popularity and Patreon donations. He releases content every month.

Edit: See the post @Lorandriel added while I was responding

Reactions: tkk01

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
so he brings up 2 Updates in 3 months? thats somethink that i dont had expected. i mean 4004 patreons. and just 2 updates. feels bad bro
DMD (their other game) was banned on Patreon early this year, so they rarely use it. The reason why theres 2 updates in 3 months is because the schedule the devs made. I could be wrong, but I think its 1 update for DMD and 2 updates for Melody.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The bug that is fixed in this 0.4b version is that before the fix you could only take Melody to the Movies if you ended the Amy route by not kissing her after her birthday party.
  • The only reason I couldn't kiss Amy after the Birthday dinner, was because the WT LIED to me. :)
Sorry but Patreon ban every possible insect sex:)
  • There go my plans to animate "A Bug's Life" fan-fic. Damn.

Dammit! I was hoping for a praying mantis or two in here! x'D
  • Ah, you twisted little monkey, I see that you also play GOOD games as well. XD The "other" one- dude, it makes even less sense than it did before the update... Smeagol is just awful. Lol

Zerosol

Aug 16, 2017
DMD (their other game) was banned on Patreon early this year, so they rarely use it. The reason why theres 2 updates in 3 months is because the schedule the devs made. I could be wrong, but I think its 1 update for DMD and 2 updates for Melody.
Yeah, he said on his page that it's 1 DMD for every 2 Melodies.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
I want to make it clear I'm not joking about your English skills. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can speak four languages :).

Mr Dots is working on two games. One is Melody, and the other, of course, is Dating My Daughter, which is arguably one of the most "successful" VNs of all time in terms of popularity and Patreon donations. He releases content every month.

Edit: See the post @Lorandriel added while I was responding
Yea i Read that by now. i Heard that he Abadonned DMD. but that was wrong now that i Read that he still Worn on DMD. Ok i Understand the Rutine now. Thx @All for the answers.

Raperonzolo

Jul 6, 2017
Is anybody else glad that it's not another incest game?
Very :)

I don't mind inchest since it's just a game but have it in any single game is boring.
I can't see what's so exciting in banging your mother instead of a pretty milf or your sister instead of a classmate.

What I can't really understand is people who like NTR/cuckhold.
So you like the girl you're in love / dreaming of to be fucked by someone else?
Seriously?
That could be in games imo, but as failure outcome or as a challenge (like in tale the princess abducted by a villain).
I like to play some screwed up MC, but i want to play "revenge of the nerds" and turn over the table to a totally different status.
I would be interested in hearing the opinion of someone who likes NRT, but i know we are way out of topic (sorry mods).

I also like to play very handsome/smart/popular MC that have it easy if there are some clever traps in the game so that you have to think about how far you can go with the girls to avoid bad fireback (or purpousely set it up).

Reactions: turkas

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
question: does sex with any of the girls lock out sex with someone else? Or can all paths be followed?
I have 3 files (Melody only, Melody and Sophia, and Harem Route). In my harem route, you don't get locked out from sex. You can be in a relationship with Izzy, Becca and be fine. I don't know if the dev. may add something that lets the other girls meet each other in the future.

Long Story short, no problems having sex with anyone.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
question: does sex with any of the girls lock out sex with someone else? Or can all paths be followed?
Not the sex scenes per se, at least so far. However, if you fail to open the path (for example in 0.4 you had the second of two chances to open Amy) with one of currently four characters gets you blocked off for the rest of the game.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes