4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
found the problem it was with win10
i set the game in compatibility with win8 and everything works fine now
Quite weird, I'm playing under win10 too (64bits) and I didn't have that problem with the gallery code :perservingface:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Ok!!! i have played the game and i found it story wise very good 5/5 i expected the story to be boring but not the case the creator is very good!!! also the characters Rebecca, Amy & Melody have depth and the player can bond with them the art is also excellent all the characters are excellent desighned...one of the TOP games that are out there...Many thanks and congratulations on all the team that desighned this game...so far is excellent.
I agree. I would add that I also liked the musical score. It is believable that Mr Dots, and /or his crew, is [are] also [a] musician [musicians]. Thanks for putting the effort into the score...and the quizzes. I haven't played the game since the initial posting and I am glad I waited. A most excellent job so far. In many ways I like this creation better than DMD. Now, if the MC was also a happy homebrewer of fine crafty beers (musicians tend to be a thirsty lot), we would have much in common.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
this has become one of my favorite AVN's i don't like calling them games since they're not really just choice based but that doesn't make them any less enjoyable. since i found my first one by accident one day "dating my daughter" i've gone through a very large number of them. i like how this one takes it time and sets up the relationship. like having other choices other then "ok this is your target, make your choices, ok here's the sex" i mean hell if i wanted a quick and dirty fantasy story i'd close my eyes and imagine one but i really like this one it as well as DMD are 2 i would like to become patrons for due to how much i like the story and artwork.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Just a question. I'm doing a Melody only run, I didnt kiss Amy in her hotel after her birthday (because i tell her the truth before) and i tell her that i was busy to go to the cinema with Melody so my question is: I still have to get the hotel scene with Amy or it is a bug? I should have closed Amy path right?

redheadLover

Mar 29, 2018
Arnold didn't show up at the restaurant, but for some reason I can't say to Amy I'm busy, my only option is "reply to her". Is it normal or a bug ?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Here's my suggestion. Melody chug Jack D. Play FreeBird solo on guitar then fuck liv'n shit out of MC. Any one else can join if they want too ! Just me out of the blue

Reactions: Black Skull 343

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
I just installed "Melody" for the first time and so far throughout the entire game, I have no sound or music.
No errors but I advanced pretty much in the game and clearly, something must be wrong.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Played other games here before, no issues there.

Thanks in advance.

P.S Windows 10 64 bits

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I just installed "Melody" for the first time and so far throughout the entire game, I have no sound or music.
No errors but I advanced pretty much in the game and clearly, something must be wrong.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Played other games here before, no issues there.

Thanks in advance.

P.S Windows 10 64 bits
The only sounds I remember in the game are when instruments are being played.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Instruments and a couple of sound effects if I wasn't just flipp'in out. Deff instruments thou.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes