4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
So after Amy's birthday I don't get the option to kiss her because I drop off Melody after dropping off Amy at her hotel. Yet the next day when she texts me for a date she is acting as if we did kiss by talking all lovey dovey to the MC. I am confused by this. Is this a bug? I am using update 0.4b.

Pipo09

Feb 18, 2018
Guys I found a bug.
In the newest version, after the scene with Melody and Sophia, there should be a date with Izzy/Isabella. The MC mentions that she should be there in any moment but it just skips it and there comes the scene where Melody damages the car.

I a playing Version 0.0.4b on a Mac.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Can you get the 75 points in this version or do we have to wait for the next update. I play through 5 times and can only get 72 points?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's no 75 points in this version. as the walkthrough states, the max is 72. we'll have to wait until September to see about that next friendship level.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So, while waiting for the next update and replaying the game a bit to try different things/try to obtain more points, a thought occurred to me. What if Bethany's new BF is actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Played thru v0.4. Quit Izzy; never Rebecca. Dallied with Mel's girl-friends. Mel is SO-O sweet, but Amy makes my entire body a hard-on! (And me a 65y.o. sailor with a bad back! The efforts I make for my fellow citizens...)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The only part about this game I don't like at the moment is the two month wait while Mr Dots gets the next episode of DMD out of the way... :(

Reactions: Black Skull 343

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
No, please, god, no ... what I would do for these almost two months? :( I want next part now! V0.04 was excelent and Melody is so great & sweet ... hope v0.05 will be about her & Becca ... also I'm glad we won't see Izzy for long time ... not that she is ugly or something that, no, she is hot AF, but there were too much hot scenes with her and now it should be other girls turn ... so great job ... great ... Melody & Acting Lessons are the best two games here ... with big big gap to next great games ...

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes