4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
have to agree,i was stunned by Becca,still am,but after last update Melody won me over. Now i'm just looking forward to Melody and Becca getting closer to eachother :happyblush
No, please, god, no ... what I would do for these almost two months? :( I want next part now! V0.04 was excelent and Melody is so great & sweet ... hope v0.05 will be about her & Becca ... also I'm glad we won't see Izzy for long time ... not that she is ugly or something that, no, she is hot AF, but there were too much hot scenes with her and now it should be other girls turn ... so great job ... great ... Melody & Acting Lessons are the best two games here ... with big big gap to next great games ...
Melody and Becca are also my favorites to a FFM relation. Still, I think there is still room for other FFMs like, Melody & Amy or Melody & Sophia. Somehow, I just don't see Izzy in any FFM with Melody, but you never know. I get the feeling that Izzy had her purpose; to indulge us in getting some sex scenes while the other girls' plots build.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'd say the most realistic (and probably only) threesome chance involving Melody is Sophia, and that's strongly hinted at in the walkthrough. I assume that will either come at level 6 or 7. Depends if something comes after (assumed) "exploring wild side" or not, like marriage.

hrumus

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you for sharing :) The Mega link for windows release is dead though :/ (Void link works fine, so it's not a total crisis :p)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
It would involve an almost total re-write, it's not like the ones where you're living with your """"""""""landlady"""""""""" and """"""""""room-mates"""""""""" and you just change a few pronouns and it's all good.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Don't know what you guys talk'n bout with Melody link cause I got it all downloaded.But I can say ,played all of DMD.DFD,My cute roommate,and lots others . But I can't stand going to work,coming home ,cut the grass,pay the bills without a good game to play at night. Can't wait for updates. Ur maybe I'm just a sick perverted 48 year old bastard. But I love em so fuck it . I am

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
No, because there isn't any incest in it in the first place.
Well... I have to wonder why Mr. Dots made Melody's father such a mysterious character whom we know almost nothing about.. I wonder if we will eventually find out who he is.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
i have not played this game yet? How many scenes are there? Can a pure soul tell me? Is it worth getting it now or wait for bigger version <3 plz luv u

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
i have not played this game yet? How many scenes are there? Can a pure soul tell me? Is it worth getting it now or wait for bigger version <3 plz luv u
Don't know about a pure soul. But if you're satisfied with my answer, I can tell you it would solely depend on how easy to please you are. It was worth it for me, but it's still in a very incomplete state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I want incomplete state for now. For me ,just amps the story up. I'm into it bigtime so I'll wait.

Don't know about a pure soul. But if you're satisfied with my answer, I can tell that you it would solely depend on how easy to please you are. It was worth it for me, but it's still in a very incomplete state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I want incomplete state for now. For me ,just amps the story up. I'm into it bigtime so I'll wait.
I can understand you. You have something to look forward to. We all hate when something we like ends. But there is also the risk of losing interest in something that lasts for too long.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes