4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Worry subject of the day!

Where is Melody's guitar?

She certainly didn't bring it with her on her latest overnight adventure. That means it's still at home. Every character in the game who knows about how she got it back has wondered what would happen if Steve finally figured out that Melody had taken it. If there is a worst possible time for Steve to come knocking on Melody's door it would be this coming weekend. Given the mood that Arnold is in, he just might give the guitar to Steve.

And the idyllic and promising way the last release ended comes crashing in on the main characters!

OH THE HUMANITIES!

Tune in next release, for the further adventures of...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What is the legal drinking age in most European countries? Melody is 19 and I assume Sophia is too. Neither of them would be allowed to drink in a restaurant or bar in the USA.

I believe someone on this thread thought the game was set in Germany, by reading some store signs and menu items.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know where Mr Dots is from? Most of the game uses British English, and mostly with perfectly good idioms. But every once and a while, I run across a sentence that is constructed in a way that no native English speaker would write, and must have been translated from a foreign language. I'm not talking about spelling or punctuation errors. There are also some redundancies that seem unnatural. Just curious.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone know where Mr Dots is from? Most of the game uses British English, and mostly with perfectly good idioms. But every once and a while, I run across a sentence that is constructed in a way that no native English speaker would write, and must have been translated from a foreign language. I'm not talking about spelling or punctuation errors. There are also some redundancies that seem unnatural. Just curious.
I'm not sure anyone knows. Over time, the consensus has shifted from French to Brazilian to New Zealander, last I heard. New Zealand is Anglophone, so it seems a little unlikely to me, though he could be living in NZ without being native, so who knows?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
What is the legal drinking age in most European countries? Melody is 19 and I assume Sophia is too. Neither of them would be allowed to drink in a restaurant or bar in the USA.

I believe someone on this thread thought the game was set in Germany, by reading some store signs and menu items.
At least some signs are in German, so maybe that location was something like little Germany. I think the country which "Melody" and part of "Dating My Daughter" is set is Donutistan. So, maybe a Donutistan citizen out there could enlighten us about its laws. x)

Reactions: Walter Victor
Sep 21, 2017
I'm not sure anyone knows. Over time, the consensus has shifted from French to Brazilian to New Zealander, last I heard. New Zealand is Anglophone, so it seems a little unlikely to me, though he could be living in NZ without being native, so who knows?

...IMO he's an Inuit eskimo...dunno just the vibe of hornyness writing I feel when playing mr.dots' games----it would be cool if he's creating the games up there in the far north....using satellite wi-fi...ahhh technology:tf:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It could also be located in Austria, Switzerland, maybe even Lichtenstein XD.
I would rule Austria out. We aren't really known for our studwork houses, those are more prevalent in Southern Germany.

Then again, it could also just be some bog-standard pre-renders that you buy from somewhere.

Reactions: Blayo

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
At least some signs are in German, so maybe that location was something like little Germany. I think the country which "Melody" and part of "Dating My Daughter" is set is Donutistan. So, maybe a Donutistan citizen out there could enlighten us about its laws. x)
If all of this is about the legal age to buy or drink spirits, most european countries allow you to do it at the age of 18

I would rule Austria out. We aren't really known for our studwork houses, those are more prevalent in Southern Germany.

Then again, it could also just be some bog-standard pre-renders that you buy from somewhere.
Uhmmmmmmmmmmm I was thinking about Netherland or Belgium rather than Austria or Germany.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes