4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Lemniscate

May 27, 2017
I've been working on recreating Melody and collecting all of the assets used by her (doing the other characters Soon™) so far in the novel. I pretty much identified everything for her, aside from some swimwear and minuscule accessories/decals.

I'd like to thank, @Andarilho, for originally identifying Melody's base figures and providing their rough WIP Daz user file of her; it helped serve as a great foundation and motivation booster. ;)

Some amateur renders I made afterwards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only started with Daz a few days ago, but I think these came out alright. She's nowhere near done yet; still have a lot of shaping to adjust with her base figures as some defining features feel quite a bit off to me. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I've been working on recreating Melody and collecting all of the assets used by her (doing the other characters Soon™) so far in the novel. I pretty much identified everything for her, aside from some swimwear and minuscule accessories/decals.

I'd like to thank, @Andarilho, for originally identifying Melody's base figures and providing their rough WIP Daz user file of her; it helped serve as a great foundation and motivation booster. ;)

I only started with Daz a few days ago, but I think these came out alright. She's nowhere near done yet; still have a lot of shaping to adjust with her base figures as some defining features feel quite a bit off to me. I dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best amateur renders I've seen in awhile... I thought this was some official pin-up extra stuff :OhMyGoodness:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

I don't believe they make collapsible acoustic guitars. :)
I remember a game (from years ago) where all of the inventory was "freeze dried" into tiny cubicles. An inflatable dinghy among other things. :winkytongue:
Just add water...

It could have been on a ZX Spectrum, but I'm not sure.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I only started with Daz a few days ago, but I think these came out alright.
Woah, those are some amazing renders! They're almost 1:1 with the actual Melody. The fact that you've only started using Daz3D a few days ago is astounding. Ever thought of making your own original characters? You've got loads of potential, judging by these 4 renders alone. :biggrin:

Reactions: Lemniscate

Lemniscate

May 27, 2017
Best amateur renders I've seen in awhile... I thought this was some official pin-up extra stuff :OhMyGoodness:
Woah, those are some amazing renders! They're almost 1:1 with the actual Melody. The fact that you've only started using Daz3D a few days ago is astounding. Ever thought of making your own original characters? You've got loads of potential, judging by these 4 renders alone. :biggrin:
Thank you both, I'm really flattered. :closedeyesmile: It took a hefty amount of reading and frustrating experimentation just to get lights working correctly lmao. It's part of the fun though. As for original characters, I actually gathered some ideas for a few when hunting for Melody's assets. There's no plans to work on any of them yet, but the plan is on the table.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017

Hey dude! Don't lie to us!!
We all know that these are Screenshots from the actual Game!:p

Jokes aside,
Really nice work!!
I'm glad that my duf file helped you to create such nice renders!

PM me with the assets you are trying to find and i will join the hunt and try to help. :)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, is it just me or you really can't date amy if you want to get all of melody point as well as the evening kiss???

Lemniscate

May 27, 2017
Hey guys, is it just me or you really can't date amy if you want to get all of melody point as well as the evening kiss???
You can maintain a relationship with Amy and still receive all 72 Melody points + the evening kiss. You just have to cancel the lunch date with Amy and go with Melody to the cinema (Beginning of Week 5). Make sure you're on 0.0.4b if the option to cancel the lunch date is not present.

Reactions: JenusKudo and Blayo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You can maintain a relationship with Amy and still receive all 72 Melody points + the evening kiss. You just have to cancel the lunch date with Amy and go with Melody to the cinema (Beginning of Week 5). Make sure you're on 0.0.4b if the option to cancel the lunch date is not present.
AHH...yes...that seems to the problem. I am on 0.0.4. So I didn't get that option. Thanks for the information.

Reactions: Lemniscate

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The reason that Mr Dots' incest patch did not work for Patreon, is that he advertised the patch on his Patreon site. He got into a nasty fight with Patreon, who threatened to ban his page altogether. So he pulled DMD from there and placed it on his own site, and started developing Melody for Patreon.

All developers on Patreon have to conform to Patreon's terms and conditions, not just hide them. That is why you have a site called Lewd Patcher. Some developers rely on that site, but cannot say anything about it on their Patreon sites. Others have put code into their games so that the player chooses the relationship of the main NPCs. Still others just haven't been caught yet. It remains to be seen whether any or all of these ruses will permanently avoid the Patreon censors.

Patreon has also cracked down heavily on nudity (and even perceived nudity) and supposedly under-aged girls on the developers' tier advertisements and on their banners. One developer, Luxee, got frustrated and went to the extreme opposite direction for his game, Parental Love, with amusing (if not very stimulating) results.

Reactions: fried

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I play 0.4 and 0.4b. In the 0.4b version, i not see the scene when Sofia take Melody’s hand and talk about their little experience...

FenrirGS

Dec 23, 2017

Nice Work. Thank you.

Can give us the assets for Melody ?
And i looking for the Skin for Sophie.

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
quote from walk-through

>Leave it (Melody +3) (If you select “Check her phone”, you’ll see a bikini pic of Sophia, and Melody will send you some special pics during Week 5 but you won’t win any points)

well i tried it but did not receive any pics during week 5, is it another bug just like when you could not decline having lunch with amy or what?

Calibass

Apr 29, 2018
Fantastic game so far. Very enjoyable. Hats off to the dev team!

The improvements in the overall story, caracther arcs and their motivations compared to MrDots firts game is palpable. It also goes without saying that the models looks much much better.

The game has some serious potential going forward and Melody is so far the best game I've come across on this site. Hopefully it runs for a long time.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes