4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
For me a lot of improvements in animation over DMD, MC has a normal penis renders are great. hope there is FF and FFM as led to believe and hope will still happen in future DMD and Sophia seems to be the "jennifer" wild card so its all good

Reactions: fried and E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
This game attracted me because of its name and the gorgeous cover girl and her guitar, as I'm interested in music (being a bit of a musician myself). That was even before I realized it was from the same creator of Dating my Daughter, which is one of my favorite games on this site. Fun fact: I call one of my guitars, Melody, lol.
Knowing that it's still in early development, I can't complaint much, but there are lots of grammatical errors, lack of punctuation, etc, that can cause some misinterpretations. That can all be fixed, though, and I'm happy that this game looks as gorgeous as its predecessor and that the plot is as engaging and has a similar pace and freedom to chose how we approach the situations presented, or which girls we engage with.
I hope both games can continue their development.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
For me a lot of improvements in animation over DMD, MC has a normal penis renders are great. hope there is FF and FFM as led to believe and hope will still happen in future DMD and Sophia seems to be the "jennifer" wild card so its all good
Not normal penis, just little, and I don't play adult games for little penis, the same way I don't play adult games for ugly girls … That's the big difference between Dmd and Melody, and that's sad because Melody is a good story with beautiful girls, but a little dick Mc.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Don't know about you guys, but I absolutely hate it, that in ALL of those games the guy always thinks "She's hot. Wow, I can't believe that I think/feel this!" ...like why the hell not? What's the bloody problem? It's like they just discovered sexuality just at that moment and before there wasn't any. WTF? o_O
Which games are you referring to when you say "ALL"of these games? I've seen what you're describing in some other games, but I don't see how your comment applies to this game or this guy. In this game, the MC clearly shows he's no stranger to sex with the Izzy scenes, and he gladly pursues Rebecca and/or Amy without shame. It's not like he just discovered his sexuality. Where are you getting that? I guess the "bloody problem" is that Melody is his student. If you're a teacher and your student is hot, it doesn't seem that weird or abnormal to deny or downplay those feelings a bit, at least at first. Yes, she's 18 and he's only a music tutor, so it's not "risky" like if he was her high-school history teacher or something, but it's still a teacher-student dynamic. So while it's not "taboo" really, he has legit reasons to avoid "falling for" Melody at first and then legit reasons for wanting to hide those feelings later, and even reasons to keep the relationship secret when it develops into something more.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the info , I don't even know what that is lol ,
Honey Select is a "game" that primarily lets users pose models. It's used for games here because of that. Daz Studio is a program that lets users create visual scenes.

What is it you're interested in doing?

Not normal penis, just little, and I don't play adult games for little penis, the same way I don't play adult games for ugly girls … That's the big difference between Dmd and Melody, and that's sad because Melody is a good story with beautiful girls, but a little dick Mc.
You must have a very interesting definition of "little penis", given that the average penis is 5-6 inches erect, not the ginormous horse cock like DMD's F has.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I'm surprised your profile pic isn't a picture of Mr. Garrison, considering how much you were going on about dicks in that post! x'D

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 12.09.22 am.png

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
So before I start this game, is it like DMD in that you'll have constant blue balls from nothing ever happening with the main girl because the creator just wants that Patreon money?

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So before I start this game, is it like DMD in that you'll have constant blue balls from nothing ever happening with the main girl because the creator just wants that Patreon money?
Nah mate, it's only 0.0.4b and already there's a few sex scenes, although currently none of them with the main character (Melody). Just with side characters and such.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Nah mate, it's only 0.0.4b and already there's a few sex scenes, although currently none of them with the main character (Melody). Just with side characters and such.
I don't mind games with a bit of a slow build, but DMD was just ridiculously slow.. so I was weary to try another one from the same creator.

Dez

May 10, 2017
Can someone tell me how to extract CG ? with UnRen all images seems to be corrupted

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes