4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I have 3 files (Melody only, Melody and Sophia, and Harem Route). In my harem route, you don't get locked out from sex. You can be in a relationship with Izzy, Becca and be fine. I don't know if the dev. may add something that lets the other girls meet each other in the future.

Long Story short, no problems having sex with anyone.
In the previous chapter, if you mentioned her fake name as Isabella or some other girl you knew, you would get -2 Melody points as she questions who they are, so I'm assuming in the future, if you go with Izzy or Becca you might get locked out from Melody, at least on some scenes

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Is it wrong that i think we will be able to have sex with melody before the Daughter in Date my daughter.
I don't know. With how the pace of the story goes I'd say we are 2 or 3 updates away. Or at least 2 or 3 updates before MC and Melody are a thing. But you don't know what will happen in the next update in DMD ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is it wrong that i think we will be able to have sex with melody before the Daughter in Date my daughter.
Yes,you are definitely wrong.Sex with Melody won't happen before 0.11-0.12./in june/july 2019/.There is a chance we will get Melody even in 0.15/december 2019/.I doubt we will have to wait more than DmD 0.22/may 2019/ before the sex with D.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Yes,you are definitely wrong.Sex with Melody won't happen before 0.11-0.12./in june/july 2019/.There is a chance we will get Melody even in 0.15/december 2019/.I doubt we will have to wait more than DmD 0.22/may 2019/ before the sex with D.
Maybe you're right about the sex scene but I don't think we'll wait too much before we see them kissing and touching. Maybe they'll hide and maybe Melody tells only Fi since she is her friend but idk about that part.

wtf11337

Mar 6, 2017
Don't know about you guys, but I absolutely hate it, that in ALL of those games the guy always thinks "She's hot. Wow, I can't believe that I think/feel this!" ...like why the hell not? What's the bloody problem? It's like they just discovered sexuality just at that moment and before there wasn't any. WTF? o_O
I guess that is for milking purposes, to make the game longer.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
do you get to fuck melody in this part?
so if anyone is intersted

so youre not getting to fuck Melody...
but ive got to say this game is really good! it all seems plausible , most other games you get to fuck characters just randomly... i like the story alot! i cant think of an other game with a better story(somewhat realistic), if you have one hit me up!

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
The only reason I ignored those "plastic" animations in DmD was the incest theme that was well staged, it was unnecessarily slow but I thought at some point we'ld get where the action starts.. it didn't.. Honestly MrDots' artwork and animation skills are not good enough for me to care about the following non-incest games. I don't know if there are others that feel the same way..

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What is new in 0.0.4b? Any content or just bugfixes?
Bugfixes.

However you could easily have found that out for yourself if you'd read this and the preceeding pages. It gets asked regularily :/

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Ok!!! i have played the game and i found it story wise very good 5/5 i expected the story to be boring but not the case the creator is very good!!! also the characters Rebecca, Amy & Melody have depth and the player can bond with them the art is also excellent all the characters are excellent desighned...one of the TOP games that are out there...Many thanks and congratulations on all the team that desighned this game...so far is excellent.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes