4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi all,
@progasm

As promised, here's my fairly conclusive list of assets used for Melody (herself) so far in the novel. I believe I have identified everything she has used so far, including some props and minor accessories (uncertain about a few leggings tho). I hope this aids those seeking to create fan art and I look forward to seeing them. I'll also work on the other characters and assets used whenever I find time to do so. Feel free to correct and/or propose an asset.

Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, really nice, Phyrra was a pretty base model too! Thanks for sharing.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Hi all,
@progasm

As promised, here's my fairly conclusive list of assets used for Melody (herself) so far in the novel. I believe I have identified everything she has used so far, including some props and minor accessories (uncertain about a few leggings tho). I hope this aids those seeking to create fan art and I look forward to seeing them. I'll also work on the other characters and assets used whenever I find time to do so. Feel free to correct and/or propose an asset.

Enjoy.

Great work :)!

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I don't know if I'm correct but i think the writer of this game is Australian, there seems to be a few Australian idioms and references.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Do not trust release dates friends, ecspecially from Mrs..Dots He could and probably will stop this game as well to start another. He is very good when he is developing games but better at dropping projects prematurely..

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes