4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My bet is that many will consider best is the harem.
Seriously,so many harem animes and almost all MC can't even get laid:)
No doubt, it can be frustrating to watch, even Issei can be a wimp about it, and his goal is a harem!

I wonder how the things will work if we go for Melody,Rebecca,Amy,Isabella and Sophia?
Yeah, with Becca coming back soon, I am kind of worried about that... :winkytongue:

shadow03

Oct 17, 2017
Mr. Dotz should either switch focus to Becca or not having Melody as "the final goal" i don't care what happens to her all i care about is my sweet cinnamon roll

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No doubt, it can be frustrating to watch, even Issei can be a wimp about it, and his goal is a harem!

Yeah, with Becca coming back soon, I am kind of worried about that... :winkytongue:
Well now Izzy is away.so Becca will take her place.
But we now have Amy and Sophia too.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well now Izzy is away.so Becca will take her place.
But we now have Amy and Sophia too.
Yeah, she already got a bit suspicious about Izzy leaving one day, and it is just going to keep getting harder to hide as we add more women to the mix.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i agree with you,Becca is amazing but there's just something about Melody that makes her bit more special than everyone else
I love Hermione, er I mean Becca, but Melody is just stunning.

Oh, and for the record, I assume Mel is w/o her panties there, due to Fi's actions, and that is why they are so relaxed now... :winkytongue:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes