4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Again, This ain't Potter. But this looks great if a preview to come. Maybe magic broom sticks wouldn't be bad idea.:winkytongue:
Oh, I know, but every time I see her, it looks as if she was modeled after her, so I can't help but think of her as such.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Oh, I know, but every time I see her, it looks as if she was modeled after her, so I can't help but think of her as such.
I totally understand. Can't get enough of her. I'm seeing girl's at stores that I think look like her. Maybe I need to be locked up for a while.LOL

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I totally understand. Can't get enough of her. I'm seeing girl's at stores that I think look like her. Maybe I need to be locked up for a while.LOL
Isn't the problem that you have been locked up (in a room with these games) for too long already? :winkytongue: ...or not enough, it's so hard to tell...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Isn't the problem that you have been locked up (in a room with these games) for too long already? :winkytongue: ...or not enough, it's so hard to tell...
No dude. Just got home from 12Hr day of work. But what do I do first?? Instead of showering and eating I check on latest posts. I'm fucked up

Reactions: TheFurs

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No dude. Just got home from 12Hr day of work. But what do I do first?? Instead of showering and eating I check on latest posts. I'm fucked up
I can relate, but work time, as hard as it is, doesn't count, that is a void of existence, lost in an alternate reality without mirth or whimsy, only free time is valid time. XD

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ha ha. Work time then free time is limited to the time I get home till the time girlfriend gets home. After she's here it's reality. (AKA. NO FUCKING AROUND ON COMP OR NO PUSSY TONITE.) Plain and simple

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ha ha. Work time then free time is limited to the time I get home till the time girlfriend gets home. After she's here it's reality. (AKA. NO FUCKING AROUND ON COMP OR NO PUSSY TONITE.) Plain and simple
You take the good, you take the bad
...And there you have, the facts of life!

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
More and more i'm sure i must have some sort of "contrarian" mentality when it comes to games like this...
See, when i go into dating sims or romance vns with a title that screams "True Heroine", something triggers inside me XD. Same goes for this one.

Let me see the heroines cast:
- Becca: hot; redhead; glasses; shy (but can be naughty); i must root for the (cute) underdog; probably the most stable option for the mc.
- Izzy: hot, proactive, sexy brunnete firecracker; unpredictable option for the mc (would take as a mistress tho).
- Amy: hot; me like older ladies; kind; refined; too much make up tho; good option for the mc, but work could be a barrier.
- Melody: hot; high compatibility (similarity of tastes, backstory and all that shit); not a stable option for the mc, and i honestly don't see her much as a LI (yet); brat side (i feel for the chinese chick and melody stepfather, just a little for the latter tho, because i know how it feels when a brat damages your car :'().

However to be fair, if the game wasn't called Melody and she wasn't the only one with evident RP, i'd probably like her more, so there is that. But, like i said, the contrarian mental state must prompt me to be more interested in the side girls. It's one of the reasons why i think this game kinda fails as a romance vn. The true heroine concept is never good for them, because it annoys haremfags and waifufags.

Anyway, i'm probably writing all this in vain, because the harem wheel in this game seems to never stop spinning. Whenever it seems like the relationship with one girl will push forward.... is instantly pushed back by an unexpected (forced) event, and the girl must stay away for a long time, while the mc keeps harem building :idontcare:. I wish it was possible to focus on just one girl and ignore the others like the games i'm used to, but that's probably something that will be impossible for a long time, given that this a patreon project, Melody lessons will last for an eternity, or i eventually will have to face the fact that this is just a harem game.

Inb4 anyone asks: i never played DmD, and probably won't. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
More and more i'm sure i must have some sort of "contrarian" mentality when it comes to games like this...
See, when i go into dating sims or romance vns with a title that screams "True Heroine", something triggers inside me XD. Same goes for this one.

Let me see the heroines cast:
- Becca: hot; redhead; glasses; shy (but can be naughty); i must stand up for the (cute) underdog; probably the most stable option for the mc.
- Izzy: hot, proactive, sexy brunnete firecracker; unpredictable option for the mc (would take as a mistress tho).
- Amy: hot; me like older ladies; kind; refined; too much make up tho; good option for the mc, but work could be a barrier.
- Melody: hot; high compatibility (similarity of tastes, backstory and all that shit); not a stable option for the mc, and i honestly don't see her much as a LI (yet); brat side (i feel for the chinese chick and melody stepfather, just a little for the latter tho, because i know how it feels when a brat damages your car :'().

However to be fair, if the game wasn't called Melody and she wasn't the only one with evident RP, i'd probably like her more, so there is that. But, like i said, the contrarian mental state must prompt me to be more interested in the side girls. It's one of the reasons why i think this game kinda fails as a romance vn. The true heroine concept is never good for them, because it annoys haremfags and waifufags.

Anyway, i'm probably writing all this in vain , cause the harem wheel in this game seems to never stop spinning. Whenever it seems like the relationship with one girl will push forward.... it is pushed back by an unexpected (forced) event, and the girl must stay away for a long time, while the mc keeps harem building :idontcare:. I wish it was possible to focus on just one girl and ignore the others like the games i'm used to, but that's probably something that will be impossible for a long time, given that this a patreon project, Melody lessons will last for an eternity, or i have to face the fact that this is just a harem game.

Inb4 anyone asks: i never played DmD, and probably won't. :p
I am pretty sure you can mostly focus on one woman at a time, you just have to reject the ones you don't want, my concern is that it will get to a point where we can no longer keep the harem without hurting everyone.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I am pretty sure you can mostly focus on one woman at a time, you just have to reject the ones you don't want, my concern is that it will get to a point where we can no longer keep the harem without hurting everyone.
You're right about that. I just chose not to do it, because who knows who will get content in the next update? might be one of girls you rejected. What i was talking about is an event like this: choose a girl already you indecisive fuck XD. So far, there wasn't any confrontation like this.
Honestly, when it comes to games like this, i see Harem the same way i see joke endings. It doesn't make sense and it's just there for fanbase pandering.
The game has dating, relationship building, none of the girls are aware of the MC playing, and some of them even show jealously. It is not Rance, Venus Blood and TLS, where the Harem element is integrated to the plot and characters motivations.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You're right about that. I just chose not to do it, because who knows who will get content in the next update? might one of girls you rejected. What i was talking about is an event like this: choose a girl already you indecisive fuck. XD So far, there wasn't any confrontation like this.
Honestly, when it comes to games like this, i see Harem the same way i see joke endings. It doesn't make sense and it's just there for fanbase pandering.
It has dating and relationship building. It is not Rance, Venus Blood and TLS, where the Harem element is integrated to the plot and characters motivations.
Yeah, I keep expecting it, while at the same time, hoping it never comes. I was playing with a similar one (Acting Lessons), and got tired of it, because it kept trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to bang all of them.
It's only unrealistic, because people are weird, if everyone is happy, that is all that matters. XD

Reactions: mesoru
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes