4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So, what was wrong about what I said? Or what the Wikipedia says? :rolleyes:
GMT is an older standard that is defined by an astronomical event. Those just aren't accurate enough for modern tech. Just like the old etalon of a metre isn't accurate enough and modern standard is defined by a more accurate measurable lenght than a certain "stick in a box" somewhere secure. :biggrin:
UTC, while based on the old GMT, is a fixed standard time, measured by atomic clocks. It isn't "floating around" as the Earth's rotation speed is.

All your smart gadgets are keeping their clocks synced with UTC time, not GMT.
I like all that but?? All I want to know is .WHAT TIME IS IT. :p Just keeping it simple.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If the release time is indeed 22:00 in the UK we have pretty much exactly one day to go, 23 hours and 41 minutes as of this post.
I'm not getting down to the minute here, was having fun. But seems so far that I'll be at work when it's out. But hey!! no backup on download then right!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
here's my Week 4 end save - 72 points with Melody to get y'all started for v0.5.

Melody > Rebecca > Izzy > Amy > Sophia.

I'm okay with a threesome with Melody and Rebecca when this game is further developed down the line.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
here's my Week 4 end save - 72 points with Melody to get y'all started for v0.5.

Melody > Rebecca > Izzy > Amy > Sophia.

I'm okay with a threesome with Melody and Rebecca when this game is further developed down the line.
Threesome, sixsome, somewhere in between, whatever...

DaoistNipple

Sep 20, 2018
Melody v0.0.5 is scheduled for release today, yesss!
Thanks for posting the game and keeping it updated, F95 is the best!!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I missed this game. To be honest, I was so raged when he decided to give up on DMD and develop Melody at first but i am looking forward to this game more than DMD nowadays. Dunno why...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I missed this game. To be honest, I was so raged when he decided to give up on DMD and develop Melody at first but i am looking forward to this game more than DMD nowadays. Dunno why...
MrDots didn't give up on DMD at all, he works on both stories regularly, it's just that the release schedule is 2 Melody updates in 2 back-to-back months, 1 update each, then 1 DMD update, and then it's 2 Melody updates again.

I'm so looking forward to the next Melody update, which should be today, according to his Patreon, but the question is that will we get it here today :p
Melody and DMD have always been one of those stories that I look forward to the most, especially DMD because that's kind of the VN that got me into this world, before DMD I didn't even know that adult VNs exists, I only thought there were adult flash games and that's it, so for that reason DMD always has a special place in my heart, and also because I just love the story :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like the story better on this one, and the characters are way more attractive. XD
He's become a much better artist since he started the other game.

Reactions: Cruger

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like the story better on this one, and the characters are way more attractive. XD
He's become a much better artist since he started the other game.
If I'm not mistaken, DMD was his first attempt at making an adult visual novel, at least to my knowledge it was the first he ever published. But as you play it, you can clearly see him getting better and better at it, but it's Melody where he really was able to use his newly developed and brushed skills. But by no means is DMD bad, it's one of the best ones out there by far, much like Melody is. Neither might not be too sex oriented, but they never were intended to be anyway, t's really the story that play the lead role :p

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I like DMD and Melody, but i found the writting sometimes too encyclopedical. Making the chat between characters less realist.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like DMD and Melody, but i found the writting sometimes too encyclopedical. Making the chat between characters less realist.
Which is okay, these are stories after all, the characters aren't supposed to sound entirely like how people talk in real life, it's literature after all, adult literature :p

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes