4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I agree with with you and it's not a complaint. I really like those games.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, DMD was his first attempt at making an adult visual novel, at least to my knowledge it was the first he ever published. But as you play it, you can clearly see him getting better and better at it, but it's Melody where he really was able to use his newly developed and brushed skills. But by no means is DMD bad, it's one of the best ones out there by far, much like Melody is. Neither might not be too sex oriented, but they never were intended to be anyway, t's really the story that play the lead role :p
I agree the art in DMD improved as well, but the damage was done, in that a few of them were, either not to my taste or just downright ugly (or both), no amount of polish is going to improve that. I don't dislike the game, I just want to avoid half of the cast, avoiding characters goes against every fiber of my being while playing such games, the point of playing them is to 'catch them all', and that's something I do not have a problem with in this game.
In this game, the only 'ugly' characters are not romanceable, so it's not important, and even his ex isn't 'that' bad. It is fun that they share a world/lore though.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
MrDots didn't give up on DMD at all, he works on both stories regularly, it's just that the release schedule is 2 Melody updates in 2 back-to-back months, 1 update each, then 1 DMD update, and then it's 2 Melody updates again.
This wrong information you know buddy, He gave up just like Darksilver developer of Big Brother but after too many request from fans including me, he decided to develop DMD from another platform but he couldn't give up Patreon since it is the best area to get support. Then he said that i will go 2 months in a row with Melody update then 1 DMD. There is a process behind of all these decided update schedule. On the other hand, it worked quite well since both sides are now happy.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This wrong information you know buddy, He gave up just like Darksilver developer of Big Brother but after too many request from fans including me, he decided to develop DMD from another platform but he couldn't give up Patreon since it is the best area to get support. Then he said that i will go 2 months in a row with Melody update then 1 DMD. There is a process behind of all these decided update schedule. On the other hand, it worked quite well since both sides are now happy.
He was forced to take DMD off of Patreon, and for a while that disoriented him, he didn't really know what to do, and that kind of forced him to start working and releasing Melody sooner than he intended, sort of like to keep his Patreon supporters happy, and he did sort of find an alternative platform for DMD, he has his own site for it, I don't think it works as good as Patreon, but it is what it is, but the great thing is that he kept working on both, for a while he just had to work on Melody and put DMD on halt, but he always intended to finish DMD no matter what, that was always his promise and he intends to keep it, so he never gave up on nothing :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sure except now i have to kill 8h... Feck...
Haha, yeah tell me about it, don't really have all too many other VNs to pass the time with, already played all of the ones that I have, haha. Oh well, will think of something :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You can always take a nap... fastest way to pass time;)
That's always one thing to do, but I'm not really one for naps, I tend to nap for much longer than I planned if I do, haha.

Wait, who make the countdown?? LOL

Looks like people are really excited. :eazyHype:
You've got that right, haha! I'm even excited for the next DMD update and that's 2 months away :p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
...but, I thought Penfold was a hamster. DM has some explaining to do!
True, true :FeelsBadMan:
I found it out myself just recently after doing some research on the subject:

I never looked like neither of these animals, though. And I remember being called Penfold Mole, not Penfold Hamster, so...

Reactions: TheDevian

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I found it out myself just recently after doing some research on the subject:

I never looked like neither of these animals, though. And I remember being called Penfold Mole, not Penfold Hamster, so..
Yes Danger Mouse, I was up trying to remember where Penfold Mole was from. Used to watch that as a kid.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes