4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Metroid1988

Sep 20, 2017
Do not trust release dates friends, ecspecially from Mrs..Dots He could and probably will stop this game as well to start another. He is very good when he is developing games but better at dropping projects prematurely..
Mr. Dots has never dropped a project prematurely (DMD is still ongoing), and I don't recall him ever even being late on a release date either, once he's announced it. I recall one adjustment of a release date after announcement, but that happened well ahead of the initially announced date. But by all means, continue saying things that aren't true.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Who in his right mind doesn't like fridays?!
I won't on the 28th because I,ll have to go out to eat,go shopping,go to in-laws, cut fucking grass and wait till Sunday nite (if I,m lucky) but prob Monday nite to see Melody. It sucks dude

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Do not trust release dates friends, ecspecially from Mrs..Dots He could and probably will stop this game as well to start another. He is very good when he is developing games but better at dropping projects prematurely..
i wish there was still a dislike button for this post.

MrDots has not prematurely dropped any projects. DMD was his first project and updates for that VN are still progressing, albeit at a much more glacial pace. We are expecting v0.5 for Melody on the 28th of this month and v0.6 next month.

You may be referring to some other devs who do what you are accusing MrDots of.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
DMD was his first project and updates for that VN are still progressing, albeit at a much more glacial pace. We are expecting v0.5 for Melody on the 28th of this month and v0.6 next month

Thought next month is the DMD update instead of Melody?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no, this month is v0.5 Melody, next month is v0.6 Melody. November should be v0.20 DMD. last month we got DMD.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
no, this month is v0.5 Melody, next month is v0.6 Melody. November should be v0.20 DMD. last month we got DMD.
I see what happened now. Both games had august release. But, dmd was at end of month and melody was beginning. Nevermind now, dmd for november it is!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that refers to v0.4b which contained bug fixes and was put out shortly after the general release of Melody v0.4 in July.

Reactions: E-Dog

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
WTF!!!

You cannot be serious, man!

Steve Winwood became the Spencer Davis Group lead singer when he was 16.

Mike Oldfield recorded "Tubular bells" when he was 19.

John Lennon was 23 and Paul McCartney was 21 when The Beatles' first LP came out.

Sebastian Bach joined Skid Row when he was 18.

David Gilmour funded and recorded Kate Bush's first demos when she was only 16 and everyone had no idea of who the hell she was.

I could go on forever.
Then that's just another thumbs up for the MC being Melody's father theory

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm with DmD from september 2016 and I will tell you that the only update we don't get on time was DmD 0.17 january this year.Because of Patreon's new rules.We can be pretty sure that Melody 0.0.5 will be on time 28 august.Can't say the same for almost all other games that should have an update this month-MSN,PL,AWAM,SU,Babysitter,The Tyrant,Lost in Temptation etc.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I'm with DmD from september 2016 and I will tell you that the only update we don't get on time was DmD 0.17 january this year.Because of Patreon's new rules.We can be pretty sure that Melody 0.0.5 will be on time 28 august.Can't say the same for almost all other games that should have an update this month-MSN,PL,AWAM,SU,Babysitter,The Tyrant,Lost in Temptation etc.
Only if we go back in time :D

Reactions: armion82
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes