4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
Android works fine except I can't make a save, hitting enter does nothing and theres no escape button

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Android works fine except I can't make a save, hitting enter does nothing and theres no escape button
I don't play Android so this is just a guess really, but try tapping the picture of Melody or the clipboard in one of the top corners. Both of these take you to parts of the menu screen and the option to get to the save screen should be there.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I'm tiptoeing around this thread because I don't want spoilers, and I don't want to dip into the walkthrough for the same reason, but the Level 3 Relationship description has me concerned that I might be setting myself up for a fail.

I'm a greedy bastard but this is almost scaring me off the harem path. Is the harem path destined to fail? Am I wasting my time in pursuing every girl that I can? Haha.
I'm not really one for multiple playthroughs and tend to only start over once I'm finished if I really mess things up, so could anyone give me a spoiler-free heads up as to whether chasing the harem is a bad end waiting to happen? Or is it just too soon to know/Mr. Dots hasn't given us that kind of information yet?
As has been mentioned already no one apart from the dev can say for sure BUT:

A 'perfect ending' w/ Melody has been mentioned quite a few times so IMHO you would need a 'perfect score' for that i.e. all possible points for Melody.

If you play the harem route you suffer no consequences up to now but you lose a point here (looking at her phone), another one there (taking Amy out to dinner instead of going to the movies w/ M) and yet another one there... No probs as yet but this will bite you in the posterior if you're aiming for that 'perfect' ending.

Am on the harem route myself (soooo many cuties!) but can see I might have another quick replay for that once the game's done.

Reactions: TheDevian

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
As has been mentioned already no one apart from the dev can say for sure BUT:

A 'perfect ending' w/ Melody has been mentioned quite a few times so IMHO you would need a 'perfect score' for that i.e. all possible points for Melody.

If you play the harem route you suffer no consequences up to now but you lose a point here (looking at her phone), another one there (taking Amy out to dinner instead of going to the movies w/ M) and yet another one there... No probs as yet but this will bite you in the posterior if you're aiming for that 'perfect' ending.

Am on the harem route myself (soooo many cuties!) but can see I might have another quick replay for that once the game's done.
I didn't look at the phone and from what I can tell it so far hasn't harmed my progress with anyone else (Sophie?) and I was given the option to tell Amy I was busy, allowing me to go to the cinema with Melody, without upsetting anything with Amy. I still had the dinner with her in the evening and got her back to her room for some after dinner activities.
Despite my reluctance to look at the walkthrough, I will admit that I frequently try different choices and roll back for the better ones as far as Melody's score goes, and I don't feel like I've missed any content with other girls as yet.
What happens if you stick with the decision to look at her phone? It felt like having the threat of being discovered and the missed points were too big of a risk to keep in my playthrough. I can't imagine a scenario where that could result in any sexual activities, but to be fair I am pretty tired right now haha.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I didn't look at the phone and from what I can tell it so far hasn't harmed my progress with anyone else (Sophie?) and I was given the option to tell Amy I was busy, allowing me to go to the cinema with Melody, without upsetting anything with Amy. I still had the dinner with her in the evening and got her back to her room for some after dinner activities.
Despite my reluctance to look at the walkthrough, I will admit that I frequently try different choices and roll back for the better ones as far as Melody's score goes, and I don't feel like I've missed any content with other girls as yet.
What happens if you stick with the decision to look at her phone? It felt like having the threat of being discovered and the missed points were too big of a risk to keep in my playthrough. I can't imagine a scenario where that could result in any sexual activities, but to be fair I am pretty tired right now haha.
It's actually difficult to answer your question w/o spoilering (you mentioned you don't want that) but you lose three pts w/ M when looking but open up a new path later in the game :)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It's actually difficult to answer your question w/o spoilering (you mentioned you don't want that) but you lose three pts w/ M when looking but open up a new path later in the game :)
Oh well, I guess that's something I was always going to miss out on then haha.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Gotta to say that 100 miles an hour to screeching emergency break bedroom scene was poor imo. Otherwise nice to see the friend option being implemented.

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
I don't play Android so this is just a guess really, but try tapping the picture of Melody or the clipboard in one of the top corners. Both of these take you to parts of the menu screen and the option to get to the save screen should be there.
Shoulda clarified but the problem isnt entering the save menu but once you go to make a save you have to name it or hit escape for no name and theres no way to confirm the name or hit escape

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Shoulda clarified but the problem isnt entering the save menu but once you go to make a save you have to name it or hit escape for no name and theres no way to confirm the name or hit escape
I don't play android either but on PC when it asks me to name it or hit escape I just click anywhere outside the naming box and it either saves( if empty save slot) or asks me if I want to overwrite save and I can click yes.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I don't play android either but on PC when it asks me to name it or hit escape I just click anywhere outside the naming box and it either saves( if empty save slot) or asks me if I want to overwrite save and I can click yes.
I think what weasgap meant was that it's near impossible to correctly close the game on a mobile device, because there is no confirmation to leave the game. What I do is close the program is the way you close multiple apps. On newer phones, it's the double square on the left. For older models, you hold down the home button. It causes an error screen when rebooted, but that's the only way to exit (afaik) on the mobile port.

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
I think what weasgap meant was that it's near impossible to correctly close the game on a mobile device, because there is no confirmation to leave the game. What I do is close the program is the way you close multiple apps. On newer phones, it's the double square on the left. For older models, you hold down the home button. It causes an error screen when rebooted, but that's the only way to exit (afaik) on the mobile port.
Nah I can exit with the button that shows your open programs but when I go to make a save it asks if I'd like to name it and theres just no way to confirm the name, luckily it auto saves when you close but that works like a save state rather than a manual one so having multiple routes at once saved is impossible afaik

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah I played on PC and did that originally but I dont have a time I can really get on my PC and do that cause life, only reason I swapped to phone. But pressing outside the save box doesnt seem to work on mobile and enter just tries to make a new line rather than confirming the save name

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah I played on PC and did that originally but I dont have a time I can really get on my PC and do that cause life, only reason I swapped to phone. But pressing outside the save box doesnt seem to work on mobile and enter just tries to make a new line rather than confirming the save name
Nevermind I just got it to save cause the return button turned into a search button and that worked, weird. Maybe it's just inconsistent or something.

weasgap

Feb 16, 2018
Nevermind I just got it to save cause the return button turned into a search button and that worked, weird. Maybe it's just inconsistent or something.
Ight I need to cool it with posts but it seems the only way to save on mobile at least for me is to have the "Name Your Save" prompt open and then open a browser, and open the address bar so that the return arrow becomes "Go" and then tab back over to Melody and it'll be "Go" which functions as enter rather than return. Hopefully that makes sense :p

Jun 22, 2018
love the game hate the fact that even with all sound muted you still hear the cello and piano and the music at the jazz club surely mute all should mean mute all

Reactions: TheDevian

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Another funny thought that come to mind is the Asian girl Xianne. She is a hard working college student who's giving a lot of handjob for her age. What make it more hilarious is the fact she used to work there, meaning more handjob from before. She must saw a lot of penis doing what she's doing. Anyone want to guess if she still a virgin? Oh the irony, LMAO.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
She must saw a lot of penis doing what she's doing. Anyone want to guess if she still a virgin? Oh the irony, LMAO.
I'm guessing that Melody must have giv'n at least handjob's or maybe blew that fuckface Steve but she's still a virgin unbeliveably to me. But if Melody can still have a cherry in this game I guess Zima or whatever can still too! Suprised Becca wasn't. LOL

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes