4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded the android version , but its a .zip file instead of .apk , i tried to extract it and got 2 rpa files.... What should i do ?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I hate to be "that girl" but your wrong. Common law marriage is a couple living together with plans on getting married, they were engaged. That's all.

Again, she doesn't need justification she got herself a lawyer which the MC didn't. He gave up and ran away and lost claim to everything.

I don't mean to be rude but google can tell you all this.
He made her an offer (everything but the car) and she rejected the offer. And having a lawyer doesn't mean jack shit. It's a lawyer's job to advocate for their client and let the judge decide based on the laws of the jurisdiction, regardless of what a Google search says.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Regarding the legalities of certain proceedings within the plot, I think it's a lost cause to even debate. There are a few clues to show that this isn't even set in our world, but the main thing I'd go with is that there is mention of a place called the Donut Islands (and I don't think they're referring to Whenuakura), and DMD features Donutistan that is a similarly themed fictional place name.

So if it is indeed a fictional world then MrDots is within their rights to just make up any laws they see fit, just like how D isn't legally able to leave home and be independent in DMD until she's 19. We'll just have to wait and see how MrDots wants to proceed with fictional legalities for the sake of the plot in a future update.

Reactions: Les_Riggs and Enyos

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Take that back right now or forfeit all you love ... Donut Islands are real and one day I shall live there with 30 cats.
There is indeed a place known as Donut Island (not plural) in New Zealand, and it's beautiful. It's real name is Whenuakura. But after Donutistan I just don't think that's the one MrDots had in mind haha.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I don't mean to be rude but google can tell you all this.
Plenty of times I have seen the "just Google it" argument instead of posting actual sources. I have seen countless times people who jump to this argument that Google has all the answers, yet they actually misinterpreted whatever they tried to searched. When I see people use this argument instead of posting sources, makes me wonder if they actually know what they are talking about. lol.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Plenty of times I have seen the "just Google it" argument instead of posting actual sources. I have seen countless times people who jump to this argument that Google has all the answers, yet they actually misinterpreted whatever they tried to searched. When I see people use this argument instead of posting sources, makes me wonder if they actually know what they are talking about. lol.
I didn't get it from Google, I got it from my girl, she works security for the court in town. She stands there watching these cases all day for 5 days a week. I can't post her online though but information is pretty easy to find on the web.

She's worked there for 10 years and I make the mistake of asking how her days been and get the stories. After the seventh divorce/break up of the week with the same outcome a pattern starts to form.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes