4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
My favorite image from the game so far.
:love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welll shit...u naild it dude

If those jobs are covered THIS TIME then I'll trim her frigg'in toe nails and dress her. Next time it's my turn to dry.
normally i dont do this, i hate sharing but fuck it lets do this

Reactions: kingbee69 and JeefZ

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
It's unlikely that MrDots will go that way -- at least not explicitly -- since Dating My Daughter already got him almost kicked off of Patreon, which seems to be his main income stream. Might tease us with it though.
He could do a "i'M yOuR fAtHeR' plot twist at the very end and release it on humblebundle for some monies.

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I think the closest we are going to get is I'm your (future) uncle. Unless her mom miraculously turns up and we start dating her.

eee fuck this im going in full force with Melody, rest can eat hehe something else

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I think the closest we are going to get is I'm your (future) uncle. Unless her mom miraculously turns up and we start dating her.
Think it is confirmed that she is dead. And not sure I remember this correctly but Amy said that Melody's dad is unidentified.

What we do know is that both MC and Melody's mom were around the same age, both went to the same high school (I think), both liked music, both performed at shows and concerts.

Oct 25, 2018
Think it is confirmed that she is dead. And not sure I remember this correctly but Amy said that Melody's dad is unidentified.

What we do know is that both MC and Melody's mom were around the same age, both went to the same high school (I think), both liked music, both performed at shows and concerts.
Well the MC mentioned his first time was when he was 19 in college with another music major that had to move shortly after... MC went to the same college as Arnold so it seems to be a popular college for the area this game takes place in. So there have been a couple flags thrown out that could lead to a father/daughter scenario but I really hope this doesn't happen. I want the MC and Melody to end up together and in a happily ever after ending (call me a cheesy romantic but these two just work really well together).

However I don't think this is the case due to the age of the MC. The MC stated that Arnold went to his college several years before he did. So that leads me to believe MC is around Amy's age (early to mid Thirty's), where as Arnold and Melody's mom (had she still been alive) would be in their late 30's to mid 40's.

Reactions: monroe and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018

I wasn’t so sure about the age of the MC. If you add up the times given for college and tours, he could be anything after 30. I’ve had professors that age. For some reason I’ve had it in my head that he and Amy were both early 30’s and too young to be her parent. A ten year gap to a 20 year old is still massive.

It really would be nice if the Dev would actually say his age. :p

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I am probably wrong but as far as I remember Amy is 32 and MC is a little bit older, 36 at least.

edit:
Or probably 40, I would have to find that moment in the game, i think it was in cafe place. Probably when he was selling the guitar.

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
Story is progessing nicely.
There needs to be something done with the Rebecca side character. A bit of drama needs to come out of it if you have got her as a lover of sorts.

This does have good quality in the storyline, and has a good strong lead in for the main characters. DMD also has a good strong storyline as well. Overall a solid story so far, needs a bit of drama with some of the storyline choices, with side characters. Decisions made earlier have an impact mid to late story is one of the things I am enjoying with the Melody story concept.

Corruption doesn't need to be added to this, but Melodies father-in-law needs to have a stronger impact mid story, where some of the choices will lead to a confrontation. Choices made will either keep him in the story till the end or write him out of the story. To write him out, will require having a subquest that may need to neglect Melody.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

Never was confimed Mel's Mom was dead except why would she lie bout that. It was never said that MC and Mel's mom went to same hi-schools ever. And don't know right now that they went to same college. It would really be illogical and stupid to think like that. I HOPE SO ANYWHOW'S! That would be bad for my favorite story. LOL

Reactions: Enyos

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I wasn’t so sure about the age of the MC. If you add up the times given for college and tours, he could be anything after 30. I’ve had professors that age. For some reason I’ve had it in my head that he and Amy were both early 30’s and too young to be her parent. A ten year gap to a 20 year old is still massive.
Amy says shes 32 I belive when she buy's guitar in the beginning. Mc. is little older but thats not a huge deal to me cause Melodys 19. Not a minor , can think for herself. Unlike some games I've played that the girls are supposedly of age but act like 12 year olds.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Amy says shes 32 I belive when she buy's guitar in the beginning. Mc. is little older but thats not a huge deal to me cause Melodys 19. Not a minor , can think for herself. Unlike some games I've played that the girls are supposedly of age but act like 12 year olds.
Well, even if he was 36, that would have made him 17 when Melody was born. The only real obvious hint of it being father daughter, was the comment about them in the grocery store. I just take that as a joke and a tease about "other" games.

I can see why the age gap would be a big or little deal to different people. My older sister dated someone twice her age (albeit he was a rich sugar daddy). I on the other hand, have never dated anyone more than 5 years my senior. It's just something personally, that I like the people close to my own age, from both a looks perspective and for generational bonding. It's nice to reminisce about cartoons, music and fashion that we both had experienced and see the others perspectives on it. I find those conversations more soothing and romantic. :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes