4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm not sure, i hear that they will release an update for DMD middle or late December, and to the end of January an update for Melody too. So if DMD got the update then we will not wait that much for Melody update.
hmmm thats very intresting, maybe his team has grown or something, i wont say no to that hah. lets pray :D

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'd say that's doubtful. We will reach the next relationship level in the next update and it would make more sense to unlock the "final base before home run" activities first.

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Only i think that Sophia has crush on Melody? I can't wait to see whats going to happen, and i think that the MC will get a teacher job in Melody's college. It will be very interesting, we are not even the half of the game, haha.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
While playing, few times I had the thought that the MC is Melody's Father. that somehow the girl that he was with and left the same time (high school or college, cannot remember exactly what was said), could be Melody's mother but I'm kinda not sure, since he din't really react to Melody's mother name in any way that would make it really possible. Still its never mentioned how old is MC. At least I don't remember it being said... maybe a different kind of choices would tell something but no idea.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
While playing, few times I had the thought that the MC is Melody's Father. that somehow the girl that he was with and left the same time (high school or college, cannot remember exactly what was said), could be Melody's mother but I'm kinda not sure, since he din't really react to Melody's mother name in any way that would make it really possible. Still its never mentioned how old is MC. At least I don't remember it being said... maybe a different kind of choices would tell something but no idea.
It's unlikely that MrDots will go that way -- at least not explicitly -- since Dating My Daughter already got him almost kicked off of Patreon, which seems to be his main income stream. Might tease us with it though.

Oct 25, 2018
Might be a stupid question but does this game have any sound? In the settings there are options for sound and music but I can't hear anything during the game.

kingbee69

Oct 6, 2017
Might be a stupid question but does this game have any sound? In the settings there are options for sound and music but I can't hear anything during the game.
it has no sounds
It does have sound (music) but only for some events/scenes at certain points during the game.
There is sound during some of the lessons, when Melody is playing guitar. I think there are some vocals in a couple of scenes when she is singing. I usually play with the sound off so I don't quite remember.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes