4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Principal14

Sep 8, 2018
Since several files are missing, it does not work with the extract. Even after repeated downloads are still missing.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Since several files are missing, it does not work with the extract. Even after repeated downloads are still missing.
Did you try re-downloading the zip?
Maybe the zip file got corrupted during download.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Sorry I see you already tried re-downloading, one sec I'll download and see if it works for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: saravanan

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK thanks
I just downloaded the zip from the link, it extracted without any errors, all the files/folders are there and the game loads without issue...
Which link did you use?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Mega and Mediafire
OK I just tried the link aswell and it's working fine for me...
Maybe you need to update your archive utility (winrar, 7zip etc)??
I'm honestly not sure at this point but the issue seems to be on your end.
Try updating whichever software you are using to extract the zip and see if that helps.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Try using the latest 7zip to unpack, it's free and can handle about 99.5% of archives.

Also check the logs for your AntiVirus program as those sometimes will false-detect program executables and container files. Maybe your AV messes w/ the archives during unpacking....

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Try using the latest 7zip to unpack, it's free and can handle about 99.5% of archives.

Also check the logs for your AntiVirus program as those sometimes will false-detect program executables and container files. Maybe your AV messes w/ the archives during unpacking....
Like what @Hones and @WaltS have said it's most likely your extractor that needs some updating as most people here can unpack the archive. It's unlikely to be your anti-virus but have a look at the spoiler below to see if you're running any of these AV programs. If so then you'll need to put both the archive and also the exe file into your white list/ignore list.

@WaltS Just for your benefit it's unlikely to be AV's but you're right there's a small possibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Dont worry u guys, MrDots will deliver as usually. he like to take his time and tease but he will get on top of things :p cant wait

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I finished Melody today, compared to DmD it seems a little lacking. I agree i do love Amy, I liked that model in My sweet Neighbors and Becca looked wonderful in the redish outfit, with that hair and those glasses. Still i do prefer DmD over Melody but I am looking forward to Melody's story too.

I have to be honest and for about 2 weeks now, playing and repeating and trying other routes I do feel empty. I do want more of DmD story, not sure why I feel like this... maybe i am just a pathetic person

I see there have been some talk about incest and that some people think that liking to play or that some liked a certain story instantly means they wanna do their own Daughter or their own Niece... I do art in general, Anime, Hentai, VN (all kinda of visual ones, CG and whatnot) Fictional art is art and its fiction. Some people simply cannot tell the difference or are just bored and have nothing to do then to whine and boycot, protest ART... I'm fine with anything as long as its art.
I have a niece, somehow i never had any impulses or urges, I even tried to force myself but it only lasted 2 seconds in my mind until I almost puked
Still there are exceptions to anything and everything... I might be talking to much but just gonna be honest...

On another note
Does anyone know any other games that are similar to Melody/DMD ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Acooma619 and Enyos

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I can't wait for a new update, but first Mr. Dots Games are going to release a new update for DMD and after that for Melody... I need to find something to play until then...

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I can't wait for a new update, but first Mr. Dots Games are going to release a new update for DMD and after that for Melody... I need to find something to play until then...
are u sure about it? we just got DMD update. i think now we will get next melody update or something changed?

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
are u sure about it? we just got DMD update. i think now we will get next melody update or something changed?
I'm not sure, i hear that they will release an update for DMD middle or late December, and to the end of January an update for Melody too. So if DMD got the update then we will not wait that much for Melody update.

Reactions: Endrju
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes