• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
U

User_130505

I'm on the Melody only path, and my save from the very end of .06 worked with no problem.

valekon

Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone post a Max Points Melody Path end of version 0.0.6 save? I've had it myself but im getting an error unfortunately.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..now that the Melody Christmas treat has dropped..that leaves two bigguns to go lbh and wthi...its beginning to feel alot like Fapness..alllll arounddd the worrrlllddd.....i still have a couple routes of this to go through though..only did my pure Melody route..but pizza calls...then nap..then more nap...then leftover pizza..then the next route..i have my holiday season planned out...HAHA

Reactions: botc76

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
ok..now that the Melody Christmas treat has dropped..that leaves two bigguns to go lbh and wthi...its beginning to feel alot like Fapness..alllll arounddd the worrrlllddd.....i still have a couple routes of this to go through though..only did my pure Melody route..but pizza calls...then nap..then more nap...then leftover pizza..then the next route..i have my holiday season planned out...HAHA
Sounds exactly like my christmas.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes