4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
fine update again,i am completely torn between Melody and Becca,it literally hurts to reject one of them in order to continue with other.
that ending was amazing and i'll say it was even better than DMD,i just find Melody so much better in every way than D. Absolutely loved scenes with MC in the end,it was hot as hell,and Melody in that robe,just stunning. I just wish MC was not lying there as a plank,i'd like to see more caressing,hand holding and groping,you can't just lie there doing nothing while such a stunner goes down on you
Favourite bit was seeing Bethany getting kicked out,loved the way how Melody stood up so fiercely for MC and dealt with her,she just rocks!

can't wait for next update,mrdots is planning something big for valentines day judging by the hint we got

Oct 25, 2018
Loved the update, though kinda disappointed MC and Melody still haven't taken the final step in their relationship. With the events leading up to the final scenes just feels like a missed opportunity. Why the hell are they so tired all the time lol.

Willowtree

Dec 12, 2018
Loved the update, though kinda disappointed MC and Melody still haven't taken the final step in their relationship. With the events leading up to the final scenes just feels like a missed opportunity. Why the hell are they so tired all the time lol.

There's no rush in sex

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
OH NO Spoiler! please use the spoiler option next time.
I'm sure it'll still be great. I waited a long time to play Melody because the whole Patroen censorship thing but I was pleasantly surprised how good it is. MrDots doesn't disappoint, although he kinda blue-balled us for a long time on DMD. Still he does great VN/games.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Do I need to restart the story again?! It got screwed up when I tried to start at last save.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "C:\Users\Met4lSp4wn\Downloads\Melody-0.07-winExtrasIncluded\Melody-0.07-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1469, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "C:\Users\Met4lSp4wn\Downloads\Melody-0.07-winExtrasIncluded\Melody-0.07-win\renpy\execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.07
Mon Dec 24 01:18:04 2018

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
ok..now that the Melody Christmas treat has dropped..that leaves two bigguns to go lbh and wthi...its beginning to feel alot like Fapness..alllll arounddd the worrrlllddd.....i still have a couple routes of this to go through though..only did my pure Melody route..but pizza calls...then nap..then more nap...then leftover pizza..then the next route..i have my holiday season planned out...HAHA
Isn't LBH out already, I was pretty surprised no one has shared it so far.
And WTHI isn't gonna drop in December. Cheeky even turned of our patreon payments.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes