4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Saw some mistakes that need to be fixed. For some reason they like spelling practice with a s instead of a c. Also spelled foosball wrong.
It's been mentioned in the past that the writer uses British English most of the time rather than American English, which explains why words like practise or defense are written with an s instead of a c.

Also, foosball mainly relates to North Americans that play "table soccer". Both foosball and fussball are technically correct, it just depends on where in the world you're from!

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I really enjoyed this update. It could have been because I was multitasking while playing but it really seemed to have a lot of content. Hopefully the developer keeps doing this good of a job.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Great update!!

I am starting to feel a little bad about banging anything with a heartbeat behind Melody's back. I guess I will need to go and play a pure Melody playthrough because she is the hottest girl in any of the games I have tried!

Anyways, keep up the awesome work Mr. Dots and team!!

Oct 25, 2018
Great update!!

I am starting to feel a little bad about banging anything with a heartbeat behind Melody's back. I guess I will need to go and play a pure Melody playthrough because she is the hottest girl in any of the games I have tried!

Anyways, keep up the awesome work Mr. Dots and team!!
lol same now I have a Melody only route and an everyone else route.

Reactions: Ray1021

xortor

May 3, 2018
I'm usually a big fan of compressed versions, as I never notice the difference... but it actually looks terrible.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Great update as usual. I had to play from the lunch date with Amy in the previous chapter, my two later saves opened in an error. Also, it seems like I profited from bugs this time as I ended up with 174 out of a possible 171 points and got the bonus BJ despite losing the table football game for relationship points.

Anybody complaining that the main couple didn't do the deed yet failed to check the relationship menu again - this time we unlocked flashing, HJ, BJ and grinding so expecting more is not realistic. Although with two nights spent together and both of them horny as hell you would expect something more to happen, I'll give you that.

Some points:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Great update as usual. I had to play from the lunch date with Amy in the previous chapter, my two later saves opened in an error. Also, it seems like I profited from bugs this time as I ended up with 174 out of a possible 171 points and got the bonus BJ despite losing the table football game for relationship points.

Anybody complaining that the main couple didn't do the deed yet failed to check the relationship menu again - this time we unlocked flashing, HJ, BJ and grinding so expecting more is not realistic. Although with two nights spent together and both of them horny as hell you would expect something more to happen, I'll give you that.

Some points:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to answer one of your questions:

its confirmed that all updates are delayed by 1 month because of MrDots team is taking a vacation during january.

the official shedule is:
Mid-to-late February - Melody
March - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DMD

and just to answer your doubts why Melody stood up against Bethany (and not MC) - this scene is simply inspired by a scene out of "once bitten - After that virgin" which the team likely wanted the scene to be in game

Reactions: Ray1021
U

User_23654

Ikr. I also didn't notice a difference usually with the compressed versions but this time it's really poorly done. @crust compressed both "Life with Mary" and "Melody" but the renders look terrible. It's blurry and some look out of focus. I'm grateful for the compressed versions as they save me data but if they look that bad, I'd rather not download anything at all. @bossapplesauce still the best compacter.
That's pretty simple with those two, Melody is using shitty jpg files, try to compress a already compressed image. In case of life with mary, the dev took probably uncompressed webp files, you can't compress them properly again, simple as that. If I would have done a good looking compressed one, it would have been close to the same filesize as the original! Do you want to download a ~1.5GB-1.8GB compressed version?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Man this update was a blast. I had so much fun while playing and it was very satisfying. However, what was all those cum renders? They were so bad. It was like made by paint with brush.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes