4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Great game. But no matter what I pick, I end up on semi Amy's route. Am I doing something wrong? Cause I am reading the freaking walkthrough..... I have no idea anymore.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ikr. I also didn't notice a difference usually with the compressed versions but this time it's really poorly done. @crust compressed both "Life with Mary" and "Melody" but the renders look terrible. It's blurry and some look out of focus. I'm grateful for the compressed versions as they save me data but if they look that bad, I'd rather not download anything at all. @bossapplesauce still the best compacter.
Ironically, I made a compressed version of this game, but crust posted his before I could. When I went to play the update, I played my compressed version and was concerned I'd done something wrong because of the image quality. So I went back to the original and it's the same.

TLDR - there's lots of images in Dot's games and like @crust said, the lower-quality JPEGs Dot's is using to save space are the issue. :(

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
well lookee here...maybe this is the problem....i DID apply the new update...BUT..my game is showing this..v6..guess 7 did not properly overwrite..save my saves somewhere safe delete directory redo 7 and see what happens..
Had the exact same problem with the full version (for Windows), multiple times. So extracted to a new directory and just copied the saves across and it crashed before even getting to stage where I could load anything. Trying the compressed download now instead.

Reactions: Sasako

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I'm missing some images or animations during the FAP scenes. Just a gray and white checker pattern. Anyone else having this problem?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[OT]
It's all in the TOS when you install Daz. There's the standard license for using the assets, then an extra license that allows you to create "interactive" characters with it (Not sure if interactive refers to 3d unity/unreal games, customs, or any use for profit)
the way i understand the daz TOS, you're free to create 2d art with the assets you purchase (even if you put the images in a commercial product) but you need to pay the extra license to use the 3d model in a 3d game
[/OT]

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I didn't really like the direction this latest release took with Melody (the main girl). Randomly flashing her breasts and becoming a bit too 'wild' in general for my liking. I loved Becca the Redhead neighbour in this one, though, and the development with the Asian and the Blonde together with Melody was very promising in terms of future foursome (?) chances.

Reactions: Drunyachelik

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I for one don't care for Becca. This said I played the Becca route and went hikeing but when the shit came up about the ex she totally turned me off. But she is too clingy to be anything to me. After this Ep. I'm only for Mel . But if Amy,Sohp,Izzy and Xiame or whatever her name is wants to join Then ORGY city. I'm down with it as long as MC does'nt have too many thoughts about it. Hell, they all want to fuck him. Is he acually stuck on that fuggly EX of his?

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
So i cant choose to reject her?
You can choose to be just friends, but you will still get the renders as if you were on the romance route with her because the other ones are not implemented yet, they will in a future update. ^_^

EDIT: Wait, how is the MC going to deal with his ex if you are on Izzy route and Melody friendship route only, when that is going to be fully implemented? O_O
I need to make another save just for that :3

P.S Why my third signature isnt showing up?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
She has to be coming up again after this. To threaten him with something to come back or ruin his life or some shit!
Then this will turn into a spanish soap-opera.Let it end the way it did.It was great and Melody said the same thing I've said since the last update when she appeared at the end : Oh would you just FUCK OFF!?

MrDots,dude,I am in love with the model for Melody.Fucking A+! The game is awesome,Melody is becoming a delight to play everytime. Just one thing,please make them have sex in the next update.It's getting so frustrating with the slow-burn.

Enjoy the holidays guys!You've earned it for this update!(y)

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
"Hmm...Romance Day isn't that far away. Maybe that will be the ideal time?" If that didnt gave it away, i don't know what will ^_^
I have played the game.I knew that.Just insisting to the devs not to blue-ball us again with something similar or close to actual sex.

If you're wondering what I mean by that,have you played Milfy City and if so did you see the Caroline scenes?

Reactions: Billzee

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
I have played the game.I knew that.Just insisting to the devs not to blue-ball us again with something similar or close to actual sex.

If you're wondering what I mean by that,have you played Milfy City and if so did you see the Caroline scenes?
Sadly, i didn't play the Caroline route, only Sarah's(i think that was her name, the cute little one :3)
Also, and this is just a thought, because she can grind you (both naked), following the DMD game, next will be sex for sure ^_^, and i think the next update will release around Romance day :3 if not on that exact day.
So don't worry mate, your sweet dessert is on it's way.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes