4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

trevonr19

Mar 20, 2018
I for one don't care for Becca. This said I played the Becca route and went hikeing but when the shit came up about the ex she totally turned me off. But she is too clingy to be anything to me. After this Ep. I'm only for Mel . But if Amy,Sohp,Izzy and Xiame or whatever her name is wants to join Then ORGY city. I'm down with it as long as MC does'nt have too many thoughts about it. Hell, they all want to fuck him. Is he acually stuck on that fuggly EX of his?
Becca is far from clingy, MC still crying over his ex and has to have Melody tell her to fuck off for him. She'll end things and choose to be friends if you don't reassure her your over the ex, which you aren't. Melody is real clingy though, crying and running to you every time somethings doesn't go right.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Becca is far from clingy, MC still crying over his ex and has to have Melody tell her to fuck off for him. She'll end things and choose to be friends if you don't reassure her your over the ex, which you aren't. Melody is real clingy though, crying and running to you every time somethings doesn't go right.
We have different definitions of clingy I think. I think Melody would handle it better. Becca says (I don't know what I'd do) Melody says (I'd Miss him)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
He fucking removed the guitar music files from the directory... bastard. I liked having the acoustic guitar stuff just playing in the background sometimes.
No doubt MrDots fans will confirm this, assuming that the licensing issue was the reason it was removed, as there was mention of something of this nature on their Discord channel and if I'm correct it's now resolved and music will be back in a later update but I'm
not sure if it'll be the same guitar music though. No doubt the Mods on here will confirm this, or not?

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Is "idyllic" like word of the month? I found it in 3 different game updates this December lol maybe it's just my non-native English speaking ass getting confused by big word

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Is "idyllic" like word of the month? I found it in 3 different game updates this December lol maybe it's just my non-native English speaking ass getting confused by big word
Maybe it's the Idyllic word of the month LOL? Just kiddin' but I myself heard enough of it! Not just on games.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really nice update. Some drama, some lewd stuff, some cute stuff. That's the way, aha, we like it ... :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
To all those who question the MC's "thoughts", have you ever thought of the fact that he's probably an insecure person, due to his failed relationships in the past, and as a result of this, he's insecure and that through possible numerous failed relationships, he now thinks that Melody is actually "the girl for him" (they have so much in common) and he needs to "think things through" before making any rash descisions, and rather than just thinking with his dick" ("a standing prick has no conscience") he actually uses his brain?
Exactly. He was probably so beaten down and "whipped" (you heard what they said about his ex) that he really doesn't know what to do or how to start a relationship. If you notice through both his thoughts and his actions- he's always second guessing himself, he doesn't want to initiate anything or is worried that he's taken (whatever) situation too far. He doesn't appear to have any Alpha male/predatorial instincts. He lets things either happen to him or just take their natural course- he is just now, starting to take initiative in his relationship with her. There was a time, earlier in the game, when Melody was dropping some serious hints and the MC either ignored them or didn't recognize them. To me this makes the story not only more believable, but also more relatable- I had an ex do a number on me and I've still never fully recovered. It's amazing the things you're willing to do for someone you "love", just to make them happy- no matter how miserable it makes you in the process (which you may or may not realize during it) or how you much you continue to suffer for it after they're gone... :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hello,

The saves from 0.06 are not compatible? I got this error when loading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks a lot.
I'm seeing the same symptom for my most recent save from 0.06, but the save just before that one worked. It didn't take too long to start playing from the older save and re-saving at the point in time where the other one broke, then continuing into the new 0.07 content from there.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes