4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Substituting at the college is one option, but I'm going to need to rely on more than that.
I could always find more students to tutor.
Even if I have to hit up the local high schools
Oh, yeah!

:ROFLMAO:

U

User_23654

No, I would not download them. The quality between the 2 versions are just very noticeable that it felt necessary to bring it up. There was never a problem with the compressed version quality before so unless the devs changed the quality themselves from the last update, I wouldn't expect the compressed version to be that bad.
Yeah, sometimes it is worse. But it only was slightly worse than bossapplesauce's crunched version from the last version.

Just expect it to have a worse quality, always depends on what the dev did.

Reactions: bas

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, sometimes it is worse. But it only was slightly worse than bossapplesauce's crunched version from the last version.

Just expect it to have a worse quality, always depends on what the dev did.
I know you are picking on the compression and it's pretty good game even with it, I don't see a problem and it's stated that you may notice a difference but nothing could be worse than the MC flaunting his feminine side at every opportunity, it's almost a lesbo game with a male MC. Why do the men(?) in these games always question themselves like pussies? Shit the guy is an accomplished musician, done tours with many bands, lived the life and he behaves like an adolescent girl. Just why?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
My problem is that the MC has the behavioral pattern of a virgin or of someone with very slight experience when it comes to women. This pattern of behavior pattern is not so noticeable with the other girls but when with melody it rises through the roof. It is either that or the MC has the lowest self esteem I have ever seen.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
oh ffs, I knew it would come to this.

the hardest choices require the strongest wills......or a save file

Reactions: PeteHanson

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Arrrgggghhhhh, Damn You, Mr. Dots!!!

I already, reluctantly, gave up the Xianne path- although it seemed that would have been more of a tryst... I don't think dating her would work to well tbth- the poor thing is probably going to have to cater her own wedding. Lol

I, also...,very reluctantly...had to give up the Becca path. She was great- kinda still timid, shy, and mousy...BUT it really, really, didn't seem fair to continue dating her knowing full well I was going after Melody- just as it wouldn't have been fair to Melody by continuing to date Becca... Arrrggghhhh. It sounded like things with Becca were about to get really interesting. I just couldn't think of anything worse than causing Melody any type of pain- watching those beautiful, haunting, hypnotic eyes of hers fill with tears would potentially break my heart irl. :) As many on here have said, I may have to go back and do a "pure" Melody path- I'm not really too sure what sins I've committed or what skeletons may be lurking in my closet with my past playthroughs...

It was so easy in the beginning to toss your willie at any girl that passed by when the game started, but now you actually kinda feel a connection to Melody. She's grown so much since the beginning of the game and we were there for that journey. This is the same conundrum with his other game- it's all fun and games, until you become attached to the D... :) (May have to do a "pure" path on that one too...)

The only light at the end of this dark tunnel, is a freight train coming your way...oops, sorry- had a Metallica moment there at the end. Anyway, the only brightside of this is- hopefully, the potential path with Sofia becomes an option-if Melody is willing... That's the only thing that could keep me playing this wonderful and frustrating game. :)

This was another fantastic update. Things are starting to fall into place. Difficult decisions are having to be made. Opportunities continue to present themselves. I think that the main stage is about set- now it's going to start to get interesting.

My only "complaint" for this update, is that we didn't get to handle the "heckler". That would have been so, so, so satisfying. :)

For anyone who has yet to play this update- DO NOT lose at foosball. You're welcome. :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I had no issues with the Mac version. Loading my old saves (the end of 0.6, a Melody only path and a Harem path) the only issue I had was both loaded at the start of the last scene instead of the last bit of the last scene.

Some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bug:
I tried both winning and losing foosball. I got the same end-of-update scene for each - the winning ending. Assuming the walkthrough is correct about the 2 outcomes.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
To all those who question the MC's "thoughts", have you ever thought of the fact that he's probably an insecure person, due to his failed relationships in the past, and as a result of this, he's insecure and that through possible numerous failed relationships, he now thinks that Melody is actually "the girl for him" (they have so much in common) and he needs to "think things through" before making any rash descisions, and rather than just thinking with his dick" ("a standing prick has no conscience") he actually uses his brain?

Leah

May 21, 2017
He fucking removed the guitar music files from the directory... bastard. I liked having the acoustic guitar stuff just playing in the background sometimes.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes