4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
ok..now that the Melody Christmas treat has dropped..that leaves two bigguns to go lbh and wthi...its beginning to feel alot like Fapness..alllll arounddd the worrrlllddd.....i still have a couple routes of this to go through though..only did my pure Melody route..but pizza calls...then nap..then more nap...then leftover pizza..then the next route..i have my holiday season planned out...HAHA
SL .15 dropped today too :)

Mr.perv

Nov 26, 2018
Here is a compressed pc, mac and linux version of v0.0.7 Extras!

PC (624MB): - - -
Mac (634MB): - - -
Linux (629MB): - - -
Android version please

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Man I really am torn with this game. Melody is amazing but Becca is such a sweetheart. I am really not sure what I will do when I have to chose between the two. The sweet redhead librarian who would be the perfect wife ever or the energetic artist who is as pure as fresh fallen snow. Sadly I don't see there being much of a chance at having both for long because neither seem like the type to be happy sharing.

djrobba

Nov 25, 2017
Any saves from the start or 0.05 or 0.06 that any of you fine peeps can share?

If not it's cool. I don't mind starting over.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Man I really am torn with this game. Melody is amazing but Becca is such a sweetheart. I am really not sure what I will do when I have to chose between the two. The sweet redhead librarian who would be the perfect wife ever or the energetic artist who is as pure as fresh fallen snow. Sadly I don't see there being much of a chance at having both for long because neither seem like the type to be happy sharing.
I know, it's not really realistic, but MrDots really needs to add a Harem path. I know you're "supposed" to be with Melody, but like in dating my daughter, I'm more interested in the secondary girls.

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I know, it's not really realistic, but MrDots really needs to add a Harem path. I know you're "supposed" to be with Melody, but like in dating my daughter, I'm more interested in the secondary girls.
As much as I want that I feel that if he wanted to make an emotional impact then he will make it a hard choice or an absolute disaster of a day for MC. One update have the MC get gutted by losing one or both and next update have the girls come around and miss MC too much and want to try something with both of them. Get an emotional gut punch and build back the relationships.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
HEHE I'm Keen as Mustard playing Pussball right now!!!!!! The mustard thing is new for me lol but funny. But it's Fooseball in these parts. EXCELLENT GAME now can't fuckin' wait for Feb!!!!!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes