the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
pink guitar ;)
of course
that body, erm sorry, that corpus, so well shaped, these curves..
these little nipples, damn, these knobs to play with
that little slit, no no i mean these strings, made to be touched by your fingers
arghh.. i'm totally confused :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Andarilho and wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
of course
that body, erm sorry, that corpus, so well shaped, these curves..
these little nipples, damn, these knobs to play with
that little slit, no no i mean these strings, made to be touched by your fingers
arghh.. i'm totally confused :heartcoveredeyes:
strange,i'm also as confused as you :extremelyhappy:

dfssdf

Apr 3, 2018
I read hat there should be a new version available since today on mrdots homepage. When it will be released?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not sure where you got your information.
Chapter 2 of Melody is scheduled to be released April 28th.

Reactions: WaerM

MATYUS1990

Jun 28, 2017
PLEASE,i need help. I had to restore my PC(windows,drivers,etc),and when i try to play Melody(also DMD,PL)the animated scenes dosn't show. I don't know if it's because of the video codecs. I had k-lite codec pack before and i install it now,but nothing happens... Sin título.png

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
Quite enjoyed this one. screens looks great. Melody is HOT AF :D good enough story. hope to see more!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wth o.o! the game is not even two weeks old and already has 32 reviews and more than 3000 patreons! so any 5 stars even though it's 0.01 where the development could go in so many ways. did i miss something crucial here or what the heck is happening?

D

Deleted member 59977

wth o.o! the game is not even two weeks old and already has 32 reviews and more than 3000 patreons! so any 5 stars even though it's 0.01 where the development could go in so many ways. did i miss something crucial here or what the heck is happening?
The creator used to make another game which was removed by patreon for having incest.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
i know, dating my daughter it was called. so did he abandoned it or what?
No but it is not allowed on Patreon due to its contents. The next update will be around end of May. She here his official site. On which it i snot mentioned yet btw.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
No but it is not allowed on Patreon due to its contents. The next update will be around end of May. She here his official site. On which it i snot mentioned yet btw.
thanks, but still... 32 reviews already o.o. why are so many hooked up for this game? dmd was / is nice and all but the development took forever and was the master of blue balls. so i'm kinda amazed and confused why so many review a really early game but don't even review games that are nearly finished?

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
thanks, but still... 32 reviews already o.o. why are so many hooked up for this game? dmd was / is nice and all but the development took forever and was the master of blue balls. so i'm kinda amazed and confused why so many review a really early game but don't even review games that are nearly finished?
This game is better than DMD in my opinion, has a faster pace, has sex already, the renders are gorgeous and also, Mrdots has a huge following, so a lot of things can influence the reviews and the popularity of a game. Milf city is also a v0.0.1 and has 60 reviews already. That's because ICSTOR is also a very popular dev and people already trust them.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes