4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Bene-D

Apr 5, 2018
gonna wait for the next update...hope you can still go back to work out your relationship w/ other ladies like becca...

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Can't wait to April 28th !
If it has a good amount of gameplay to it, i will support this.

(So tired of "updates" containing 3 minutes of new things)

Jan 1, 2018
Has anyone raised the possibility yet that the MC could be her father? I mean, his age is never mentioned and Melody only knows her bio-dad played guitar. If that were the case, Amy either wouldn't have met him then or specifically tracked him down and set all this up to reunite them. It's never mentioned if Melody looks a lot like her mom or not, nor where they met or lived when they were together. If the MC ever sees a picture of Melody's mom, that would settle it, I suppose.
Also, we have a clue that the ex-girlfriend's story is not over yet. Did anyone else wonder if she was having an affair with Tim? Seems possible.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nahhhh for the daughter part, but for the rest, who knows, anything's possible in a game ;) I just can't wait to see more of this game, I really loved it so far, hope to see more of that, and to say, I didn't think I'd like it lol...

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Think i'm going in the right direction. I'm really happy with the first result! :biggrin:
What do you guys think?
Think i'm going in the right direction. I'm really happy with the first result! :biggrin:
What do you guys think?
For a first time effort, she is stunning!! If I was to be hyper critical, I think her eye/iris alignment is slightly off, both should be just off centre...but that's just me...what can I say? Apart from keep up the good work :0)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
They can't monetize dmd on patreon they are still working on it and will finish it. They need something to monetize on patreon to make ends meet. From how great Melody v0.01 played I can assure you it's not scummy at all. Many other developers in light of the recent patreon rules dropped their games altogether, that is much more scummy to me. While still very much understandable since many of them stopped working a real job to do this full time.
It's the nature of this industry, and one of the failings of relying on donations for long term income...

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Has anyone raised the possibility yet that the MC could be her father? I mean, his age is never mentioned and Melody only knows her bio-dad played guitar. If that were the case, Amy either wouldn't have met him then or specifically tracked him down and set all this up to reunite them. It's never mentioned if Melody looks a lot like her mom or not, nor where they met or lived when they were together. If the MC ever sees a picture of Melody's mom, that would settle it, I suppose.
Also, we have a clue that the ex-girlfriend's story is not over yet. Did anyone else wonder if she was having an affair with Tim? Seems possible.
And how you explain the aunt can't recognise MC as the father?

Reactions: Centurion
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes