4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
OK.But why he didn't recognise her?I hope for another theory,maybe including aliens:)
XD It's because he had plastic surgery to make him look like Tom Selleck while he was in a coma, but he doesn't remember it because he woke up with amnesia. And then the gubmint implanted fake memories using hypnosis, to turn him into a deep-cover operative, sent to assassinate the Russian President when he came to the MC's next concert. Yeah, Putin is a huge Barry Manilow fan. That's the music style the MC is teaching Melody to play now, with a little bit of Hanson thrown in. Richard Marx on special occasions. XD

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Let me know when the next update is posted, couldn't afford the pledge at the start of the month, so currently not pledged to Mr.Dots

Glyr224

Dec 19, 2017
Also, why the fuck do we need another incest game? That's fine if that's your thing, not gonna judge, but I'm sick of all the high quality games involving incest in some way. It really doesn't do it for me and honestly kinda turns me off to it

Reactions: Bene-D
Jan 1, 2018
Also, why the fuck do we need another incest game? That's fine if that's your thing, not gonna judge, but I'm sick of all the high quality games involving incest in some way. It really doesn't do it for me and honestly kinda turns me off to it
We don't. I was just having some fun with it. Considering the uproar regarding Mr Dots' other project, it would make me laugh to see the dev slip another one by them, just to say "f you". But this is an awesome project and doesn't need that particular kink at all.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
OH MAN, just as it starts getting good, it ends!! Ahhhh! :)

Can't expect much more than that from a 0.01 release though, I suppose. Seriously impressive teaser so far...I can't wait for more of this one! I really want to get inside Melody, and her aunt, and the neighbor girl...And I wouldn't mind a visit from Tim's sister again, either! Oh man, she was fantastic! I hope there's a way to juggle them all at once so you can be fucking them all regularly and in multiple ways. Melody's friend Sophie looks like a fun ride, as well.

The animations and renders are some of the best I've seen. Great writing, great choices...god damn. Other than a few spelling errors, this was a pretty flawless start. (It's spelled "practice"! :) )

This will be top tier when it releases.

Last edited:

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
I've found this error during my playthrough.. It erases my name and my relationship with other girls..
upload_2018-4-15_23-55-32.png

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
MrDots just released a “full” version of “booty queen”. wonder what that’s all about.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
12 days left!

per MrDots head writer on his patreon, in v0.02 we’ll be able to surpass 25 friendship points in order to gain “trust” with Melody and then see what the next tier is all about.

next tier probably we can kiss her lol (June release since May will be devoted to DMD)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes