4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Richardws22

Mar 2, 2017
Don't know if this has been brought up yet, and frankly I'm not checking 37 pages of posts to find out. Actually, I'm not bringing anything up either. I just thought I'd list some "random and unrelated" facts about the game. I'm not drawing any conclusions or suggesting anything, and anything you might infer from my comments could only be considered my own personal theory that is in no way canonically or legally a part of the game's official story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it would be an interesting revelation (MC being Melody's dad) but it should be brought to the end, until both (MC and Melody) are in love and are a couple or at least fuckfriends. This would avoid Patreon's problems related to Incest and give us a story that seems to be good and not related to this.
Extra data: It's funny how the game is about music classes and related to it and does not have music hahaha

U

User_17502

Well I Definitely see why this game grew so big so fast. Renders are top notch! Story is new and interesting. Characters look great and seem like actually developed. Man I can’t wait to see where this one goes! Especially since it’s not another incest story (lol).

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
damn,for some reason i thought the release date is this weekend

Sith1ord

Sep 30, 2017
Seems good so far... but I was wondering: Game is centered around music lessons and has no sound. I'm not sure that adding it would improve anything, it just made me question the download had messed up or something.

Oct 2, 2017
please i have a question. for relation with the girls you muss lock or unlock on the switch ?
Pretty sure the switch is there to help folks who chose something and want their future saves to not reflect it. Just play normally without even touching the switches and you should be fine.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Seems good so far... but I was wondering: Game is centered around music lessons and has no sound. I'm not sure that adding it would improve anything, it just made me question the download had messed up or something.
no sound. they may try to add it later but not at this time. just use your imagination or play some music on the background.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
It seems everyone has Just got out of a relationship. Like the planets aligned. "Hello MC, I just broke up with my bf, court me"

Davzen

Feb 18, 2018
Welp, finally broke down and played thought this. I really enjoyed it and want to see more of it. Even if DMD is dead-in-the-water (I really hope not), I like this and joined the patreon for it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
she surpassed D for me
except Isabella,previews are quite tame,i hope update will be hotter :D
i don't know what sexy bits there will be since it's merely a v0.02, but maybe we'll be able to kiss her this update. or at least be able to grab her ass.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes