4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
The previews should be tame. Why on earth would he give away the really good stuff
before the game is released?
:eazyHype:
agree,i didn't meant hardcore scenes that would spoil the things to come,i meant there's no nudity like the Isabella's preview,that way tame. Eitherway can't wait for the update

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
I know that Mr.Dots' niche is younger love interests like D and Melody, but his older lovelies like Georgina, Isabella and Amy deserve their own game. They are way too hot to be secondary characters.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
things i am speculating we can look forward to on saturdays update:

- sexy time with Isabella
- date with Rebecca, maybe a bit of first base action
- date with Melody and getting her “trust” after hitting 25 points. we’ll also find out what’s the next level.

saddest part is having to possibly wait until June until v0.03 of Melody comes out as DMD will be the main focus of MrDots and his team.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Those feel like spot on guesses. Especially if this is indeed the "anti-DMD", in that progress will occur within our lifetime.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
from what i understand Melody shouldn’t take up to v0.20 to reach a conclusion as the chief writer doesn’t anticipate the roadmap of the story to drag out that long. but with them splitting development resources between this and DMD I don’t believe we’ll see Melody finishing up until 2020 or 2021.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
OK, maybe not in my lifetime...

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
from what i understand Melody shouldn’t take up to v0.20 to reach a conclusion as the chief writer doesn’t anticipate the roadmap of the story to drag out that long. but with them splitting development resources between this and DMD I don’t believe we’ll see Melody finishing up until 2020 or 2021.
I don't have the source handy, but MrDots said 12 to 18 months to complete Melody and the progression will be faster than DMD, but that was before we knew what was up with DMD development. You may be right that the later decision to keep DMD on life support and alternate the schedule will push Mel out further.

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
things i am speculating we can look forward to on saturdays update:

- sexy time with Isabella
- date with Rebecca, maybe a bit of first base action
- date with Melody and getting her “trust” after hitting 25 points. we’ll also find out what’s the next level.

saddest part is having to possibly wait until June until v0.03 of Melody comes out as DMD will be the main focus of MrDots and his team.
Is this fact or speculation? I mean, they will put this new project on hold for a month to focus on DMD?

I assumed that they were working like 85% of the time on this one and 15% of the time on DMD or something like that, thus why they were releasing an update of DMD in May (I believe), since the last update of DMD was arroud february. It will be too bad if this is the case.. but oh well

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Personally I'm looking forward to how DmD continues.. Haven't had time to play this yet (though I posted the extras version).

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's definitely worth playing, but since 0.2 is almost out, you could wait a bit longer.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Is this fact or speculation? I mean, they will put this new project on hold for a month to focus on DMD?

I assumed that they were working like 85% of the time on this one and 15% of the time on DMD or something like that, thus why they were releasing an update of DMD in May (I believe), since the last update of DMD was arroud february. It will be too bad if this is the case.. but oh well
your assumption is incorrect.

the dev team focused 100% on Melody for the past two months. once v0.02 Melody releases they will focus on DMD v0.18 and release that end of May.

i’m assuming they will alternate between the two games after May but we’ll see after DMD drops again what they decide.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes