4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
D

Dr PinkCake

As a creator on Patreon you can schedule releases automatically. It's quite possible he's already uploaded everything and set a timer for the release.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody V0.0.2 Countdown Clock

Hi guys!
Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time “Melody v0.0.2” will be available for you to download and play:

• The base update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The walkthrough will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.
Thanks for your support,

MrDots.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny. I can't recall any other dev I've tried out games with doing this. I hope this doesn't get "updated" 250 times on the thread in the next 5-6 hours...

Reactions: Trojaner

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yep seems like it's an "Event" of sorts. MrDots has done this recently with DMD and now with Melody.
i mean, he could just release it now (and have the rest of the 4+ hours to hotfix bugs) but what do I know. I'll wait patiently like the other hungry leeches :FeelsGoodMan:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
page 42 there's a countdown posted by the awesome Maldus. just add some additional time to that for the generous folks to get links on here.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody v0.0.2

Hi guys!
Good morning/evening, to wherever in the world you are reading this from!

“MELODY” v.0.0.2 (WEEK 3) IS READY FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links: $5 Version

GOOGLE DRIVE:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

MEGA:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Extra Scenes for $20 Patrons:

- 10 Vertical rolling 2K images of Melody, Amy, Rebecca, Isabella and Sophia.

- Playing with Isabella's boobs (animated)

- Isabella oral (animated)

- Isabella missionary (animated and POV animated version)

- Isabella cowgirl (animated and POV animated version)

- Bonus scene on Becca Route only (at the library)

- Rebecca masturbating (animated)

- Melody fingering herself (animated)

- Secret scene in the shower (Melody) (Check the walkthrough on how to unlock this scene)

The next update

At present, we don’t have an official date set for v0.0.3. The big reason for that, as many of you may know by now, is because my team and I will be spending May working on my previous game.

Both games are hugely important to me and making sure that both stories continue on is what I feel the majority of my followers ideally want to see.

Given the circumstances in previous months, this is the best way I can do things for now, but rest assured, Melody is still the main priority of the two games at the present time.

But I also made a promise to do everything I can to complete the other game and to give it the ending it deserves. Not just for myself or my team, but for you guys (and girls) who have supported me through to good and the bad times over the past 19 months.

As aforementioned, if a more suitable alternative becomes available, then I’ll let you know if there’s a better way for how we can do things.

Thanks for your support and understanding as always.

I hope you enjoy playing Melody v0.0.2!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes