4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Hmm i think something is off with loading a save game. The game loads but i lost all progress (points, opened up relations and my name etc.)

EDIT:
Used an older savegame, that seemed to work

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
or post that in the request thread. i’ll even go ahead and post one and you guys can +1 it to death. maybe we’ll get lucky and a $20 patron can share.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Yes, most likely, I also think that there will be a link with the update and the extra included in it as well, we'll wait and see. ;)
There was an update link to the last extras update, so I'm guessing there will be on for this as well. With that being said, I'm undecided on rather to make the $20 pledge for the walkthrough/game w/ extras. I like the game and want to help the people that make the game, but the problem is I don't really know how much money I have so far. R.I.P.

Reactions: bobbo69

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
It's good to see the update. First release of Melody was promising i hope it will be as good as the beginning. And MrDotsGames is probably starting to work on the new DMD update just like he announced earlier so let's hope it will be ready for the end of may.

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
today before around 12hour's from now .. the thought of "dating my daughter" came in my mind for some reason...
and thought maybe an exciting update has come up...
but now i see whats up .. its the 2nd project for the developer of "DMD" .. disappointment .. for me at least ..
no offense mr.Developer .. i do like ur art .. but dont know why u dropped on "DMD"...
He hasn't dropped DMD, he is working on it right now.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
today before around 12hour's from now .. the thought of "dating my daughter" came in my mind for some reason...
but now i see whats up .. its the 2nd project for the developer of "DMD" .. disappointment .. for me at least ..
no offense mr.Developer .. i do like ur art .. but dont know why u dropped on "DMD"...
The developer(s) hasn't forgotten about DMD. They were just putting "most" of their time onto this game instead of DMD for the time being.

Mr.Dots Games --- "We will start working on Melody v0.0.2 after this week’s premiere release on Friday. Then once v0.0.2 is released, we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY!

Our intention is to release two episodes of Melody (Friday and one next month), then one of DMD (v18) in May. Then we’ll go back to work on Melody in June..."

Reactions: 9inchz

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
You cant even hint at incest on Patreon these days and they go all One God Zealot on you!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes