4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Melody #1 in my book, then a tie between Isabella and Rebecca for me.
It was seme here with me until i saw this teaser,now it's too difficult :D waiting to see Melody in all her glory to claim nr.1 spot

Oct 2, 2017
I'll check back in 17 updates to see if Melody knows what a penis is.
You realize she had a vibe and was masturbating already, right? Like, I get the D jokes, but at the same time, some of them are starting to come off as if folks just haven't played this yet or doing that rather than bothering to criticize the slow build storyline... which... zomg, not every story conforms to everyone's preferences, the shock and horror.

Yes, this will be a slow build up to sex with Melody. Dots has already said that, that's his preference for his stories... but it's pretty clear even from this first version that Melody and D are very different girls.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
People need to realize that mr dots is creating romance novels rather than sex novels. The slow build up, the journey from point A of not knowing each other, to point B, of love and full-on sex, is the the entire point. One might say it's like the difference between a strip club and a brothel; anyone genuinely complaining about getting blue balled at a strip club is a moron.

On an unrelated note, the renders are amazing. There's something about Isabella's back and ass that makes it look so much more realistic than what we saw in DMD. Just imagining this level of quality in the may release of DMD is wet dream-inducing.

Jul 15, 2017
12 days have never felt so long... I'm getting crazy of waiting so long for the next update. Melody is undoubtedly the best adult game I've ever played. Perhaps there's something wrong with me that I have such feelings about a game, but I can't help it ;p

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
This is my 1st post in this thread, as I still haven't played Melody.
Yes, Isabella is VERY beautiful. She is the best model I've seen by MrDots
after D of DMD, oc.
The previews for Melody have been meh, by MrDots' usual standards. I see this as more a fault of Patreon, rather than MrDots. But this Isabella preview pic is worthy of the brilliant MrDots...
welcome to the thread :extremelyhappy:;)
does it seem to you that visuals have improved with Melody compared to the ones in DMD?

Reactions: virtuvoid

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
@virtuvoid yeah i saw fan art pics and they are stunning,much better than teasers we get i agree
As for pubic hair,I'm not 100% sure but i think it will be the same thing as in the DMD,which i admit find bit annoying. I wish it could be different this time.

Reactions: virtuvoid

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
I've only seen the previews and any screen shots in this thread. Until this beautiful Isabella pic, and I admit that particular pose is close to my fav, I thought the renders had DECREASED from DMD. Although, my instincts detect that the backgrounds in Melody seem to have improved from those in DMD, this may just be better DAZ assets (please tell me that adults in Melody have pubic hair--I HATED that hairlessness about DMD as a symbol of dev-teamer lapses in writing--and I'll play Melody). As well, a MrDots preview pic is noted for its TEASE level, and this has been true from the DMD launch. But only this Isabella pic seems worthy (sure, some Melody previews were good but this is a very stiff competition). The likely explanation, oc, is because Patreon gets to edit, therefore dilute, everything about Melody but DMD as of 16.5 and 0.17 is completely uncensored and MrDots' full artistry can take wing.
In fact, a member--@Andarilho--posted 3 fan-art pics of Melody in this thread at least 2 of which I'd rate erotically better than anything MrDots has done for the Melody project (including the Isabella pic). Of course, as a overall renderer MrDots' work is much better because of the lighting.
It has nothing to do with Patreon. You are comparing the main character of the game (which should be slowly corrupted) with a side character who the player can have sex with right from the start. Of course the teasers of Isabella will be "better", in sexual terms, now compared to Melody (and even Rebecca). Melody teasers should be non-sexual with the first versions of the game, but as the game progresses I'm sure we're going to see more naughty stuff. MrDot's teasers are usually (not always) previews of a scene that will happen in the game.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

uiop505

Oct 8, 2017
How about a pubic hair toggle? I really dislike pubic hair. I mean not like rendering every scene with/without pubic hair, but an additional image on top? Not sure but I personally really dislike public hair on 3D models

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It has nothing to do with Patreon. You are comparing the main character of the game (which should be slowly corrupted) with a side character who the player can have sex with right from the start. Of course the teasers of Isabella will be "better", in sexual terms, now compared to Melody (and even Rebecca). Melody teasers should be non-sexual with the first versions of the game, but as the game progresses I'm sure we're going to see more naughty stuff. MrDot's teasers are usually (not always) previews of a scene that will happen in the game.
I only take issue with one part of this and it's understandable, considering the comparison. Progressing with Melody cannot (and, in my mind, should not) be called "corruption". There's no family relationship and she's of legal age.

What makes this game so engaging is that it's really a romance story (see Life with Mary). It's got hints of sweetness. For pure randiness, we've got all the other girls.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Damn just found this game and its no.1 to me. Lisa just got competition by Melody
Absolutely stunning both Melody {:heartcoveredeyes:} and the nerd girl and the aunt ain't too shabby either.

Oct 2, 2017
I only take issue with one part of this and it's understandable, considering the comparison. Progressing with Melody cannot (and, in my mind, should not) be called "corruption". There's no family relationship and she's of legal age.

What makes this game so engaging is that it's really a romance story (see Life with Mary). It's got hints of sweetness. For pure randiness, we've got all the other girls.
I suspect Melody's aunt may have different thoughts or not on whether we are corrupting her niece longterm. :evilsmile:

But, I'd generally agree. We have a main squeeze, this time around, who clearly is aware of sex and has a sex drive of her own. We might be trying to tailor her desires to ourselves, but nothing that falls outside the realm, so far, of normal dating/courtship.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Don't know if this has been brought up yet, and frankly I'm not checking 37 pages of posts to find out. Actually, I'm not bringing anything up either. I just thought I'd list some "random and unrelated" facts about the game. I'm not drawing any conclusions or suggesting anything, and anything you might infer from my comments could only be considered my own personal theory that is in no way canonically or legally a part of the game's official story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nemi
Jan 1, 2018
Don't know if this has been brought up yet, and frankly I'm not checking 37 pages of posts to find out. Actually, I'm not bringing anything up either. I just thought I'd list some "random and unrelated" facts about the game. I'm not drawing any conclusions or suggesting anything, and anything you might infer from my comments could only be considered my own personal theory that is in no way canonically or legally a part of the game's official story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, I pointed that out a few pages back. In the brief discussion that ensued, I think the consensus was that we doubt MrDots is going that direction this time. But my personal theory is that he stuck those breadcrumbs in there as a middle finger to Patreon. XD

Reactions: Cream and Nemi
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes