4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I just got through with it, and the animations and renders were fantastic! The characters were pretty, and the progress here seems a lot faster than in DMD.

Thing is, choices felt like they didn't matter (at least this early) and Melody didn't feel like the deuteragonist she was supposed to be. At some point, I wasn't sure I was more interested in that psychology student (I'm horrible with names, forgive me) or in Melody. I don't mind fucking a side character or another before getting to Melody, it's better than like 15 builds of prelude, but Amy (I got this one right!) felt more of a core character than Melody did.

I guess I'll wait for future releases and see how this goes, it's very promising!
I'm going on record as saying I suck at predictions, but if I were to guess about parallels, I would think Melody would be equivalent to D in DMD, while Amy/others would be your sexual release while being tantalized by Melody.

Of course, that said, since he already HAS that game (DMD), he could surprise everyone and focus on Melody's development, either in lieu of or concurrent to the other females in the game.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm going on record as saying I suck at predictions, but if I were to guess about parallels, I would think Melody would be equivalent to D in DMD, while Amy/others would be your sexual release while being tantalized by Melody.

Of course, that said, since he already HAS that game (DMD), he could surprise everyone and focus on Melody's development, either in lieu of or concurrent to the other females in the game.
Melody is being scripted for a much quicker path to sex and romance than D, and a much quicker kiss to sex than D. Please, no comments that the glaciers of Alaska move quicker to intercourse than D. :)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Melody is being scripted for a much quicker path to sex and romance than D, and a much quicker kiss to sex than D. Please, no comments that the glaciers of Alaska move quicker to intercourse than D. :)
Heh. I tend to make all my comments without negative references. For one thing, I'm new to this forum and many devs, so I don't feel I have paid "the dues" to castigate. For another, I've never found unbridled criticism to ever fall in the "constructive" category.

Now, snarky humor, I'm happy to play on that. And, I'm sorry, with global warming, D definitely outlasts the ice caps. But, she might still beat Halley's Comet...

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Heh. I tend to make all my comments without negative references. For one thing, I'm new to this forum and many devs, so I don't feel I have paid "the dues" to castigate. For another, I've never found unbridled criticism to ever fall in the "constructive" category.

Now, snarky humor, I'm happy to play on that. And, I'm sorry, with global warming, D definitely outlasts the ice caps. But, she might still beat Halley's Comet...
I almost made a global warming comment. So glad you picked it up and ran with it. Lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Melody seems ready to wear more revealing clothes faster than D did.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So Melody...heh she was my second contact with this type of ganre and I'm really impressed, dumb luck so to speak from my part to start this whole experience with MrDots but his projects are my favourite and I checked A LOT of them this past week. i'm really curious how he and whoever is helping him will develop this story but I just cant stop being sad about what happed with DmD. Wish them all the luck in the world and know I belive in u MR.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I think it might change once the mc See's Melody's original guitar, just a prediction

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
whats with some game extracting incest matirial(words) from some incest games .. and some give ya incest patch if u want it .. whats up ?
Some games had to censor themselves in order to stay on the Patreon funding site. Others came in and developed game modifications (mods) to add back incest names/titles.

Melody is not initially built on incest and so is safely ensconced on Patreon. It doesn't need it, in my opinion, but who knows what a dev or modder will do into the future.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Melody will never be incest (unless her aunt and her have a threesome or something) this is Mr.Dots patreon approved replacement for DmD.. Imo would make no sense for a modder to add it in.. Since modders usually only give the Dev back their original vision.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Melody will never be incest (unless her aunt and her have a threesome or something) this is Mr.Dots patreon approved replacement for DmD.. Imo would make no sense for a modder to add it in.. Since modders usually only give the Dev back their original vision.
Would that mean it would then take a madder modder to do it?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes