4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Why should we fight you, when a slap to the face with a dick would suffice? lol.
All hilarious & all that, but the guy you want to be slapping with your dick is kraskoshka, not me.
He's the one offering to fight, I was just laughing at his joke.
At least try to get it right, ok?
By the way. I can promise you, you won't be putting your cock anywhere near my face.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Not a bad start. There was a major continuity and score bug with the second client (whose mother was the landlady?), and the girl locking is a confusing system, but there's plenty of (quality) content for a first release.

I don't think the many references to off-brand brands worked. Better to just invent entirely new names if you don't want to reference reality.

Many of the choices were unclear, or lacking feedback, making this seem like a walkthroughable game. I wonder how significant the branching will be. I suspect the side characters will branch significantly, but Melody won't.

Reactions: RustyV

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Another dating sim by MrDots? Let's hope it's not 5h of build up to a dead end! I like the visuals and the plot seems alright, even though I don't get why do game creators always have to focus on incest - couldn't she be just a random girl who's studying under your wing?

No matter, let's see what we got here!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I don't know why, but in the pool scene with Melody and Amy. When Melody's hair got wet, she kind of looks like Jennifer from DMD.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Another dating sim by MrDots? Let's hope it's not 5h of build up to a dead end! I like the visuals and the plot seems alright, even though I don't get why do game creators always have to focus on incest - couldn't she be just a random girl who's studying under your wing?

No matter, let's see what we got here!
Not sure where you are getting incest from? Melody is not his daughter or any type of relation to the MC

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Not sure where you are getting incest from? Melody is not his daughter or any type of relation to the MC
You're completely right, I misread the description as Melody being the MC's niece for some reason, even though it blatantly says it's another woman's niece. I guess I've been tired, apologies for that mistake.

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
All hilarious & all that, but the guy you want to be slapping with your dick is kraskoshka, not me.
He's the one offering to fight, I was just laughing at his joke.
At least try to get it right, ok?
By the way. I can promise you, you won't be putting your cock anywhere near my face.
But..., if I'm really sneaky, just maybe...

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Since there's an update, do I need to download the file again or does it automatically update? (I guess this question can go with all game files). I remember someone telling me this, but I forgot who.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
This game is really cool, i really like it until i saw this character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone please save us from this character [Model], He's literally in the every single game with some random hair style and the same rag he's wearing.
i would rather to see the Nicolas Cage face than this. x'D
This game is one of the best don't doubt in trying it, (and support the dev if u like it (*disappears into the mist.*)).
This is a great game and I'm loving it. LazyPanda you are so right about this guy and he creeps me out. Looks like a guy you just can't trust.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes