4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Well that was a few pages of a whole lot of nothing.

But, I think that this is a possible solution for makers of taboo games. Let see if we can get this word out...

Just found that this alternative is being talked about on another thread. If you want to see what is being said, both pros and cons, for this alternative, check this out.

Now lets us get back to all these pots calling all these kettles black, can we please?
This site looks interesting. Hopefully it takes off.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Seems Mr.Dots is trying to make a good game that conforms to the new Patreon dictates, which greatly hobble a dev.
Melody is an attractive character but her facial expressions do mimic D's from DMD. But to be expected, why reinvent the wheel, he already has the code written.
I do like the looks of the new Elena 2.0 make-over character.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Since the release on Friday, this game has almost 30 pages, 28 reviews, 24 of them rated 5 stars, 2 rated 4 stars, 1 rated 3 stars and 1 rated 1 star. Also, this thread barely leaves the first 2 pages in "last message" section.

What does it take to get into the "popular games" category? This game clearly has its fans already and will blow up in later updates. Even now it's kinda hard to follow the conversations in this thread.

Reactions: Askjames

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
is the dev here?
MDots rarely is over here to my knowledge. I’m over here almost daily and Aiden is also often over here. Hopefully you’ll find me 90% realistic about the strengths and faults of both DMD and Melody — though I am a total homer 100% for MDots renders and render sequencing, so I will be emotionally deaf to those who don’t like that part. Otherwise, everything from writing to animations, I hope I have a realistic view to their strengths and weaknesses.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Since the release on Friday, this game has almost 30 pages, 28 reviews, 24 of them rated 5 stars, 2 rated 4 stars, 1 rated 3 stars and 1 rated 1 star. Also, this thread barely leaves the first 2 pages in "last message" section.

What does it take to get into the "popular games" category? This game clearly has its fans already and will blow up in later updates. Even now it's kinda hard to follow the conversations in this thread.
Milfy city and Melody will get it into the popular section in time. I remember it took a lot of updates for DMD to become a "popular" game. BB too and MOTH took even longer.

Reactions: botc76

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is Melody any taller than D or is she just rendered to appear taller?

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
I just want to say, there are three types of games out there right now:
Type A:
Beautiful girls getting into really hot sexual situations, little story, (ie: fapfest)
Type B:
Average girls getting into normal everyday situations, sometimes sexual and sometimes not, really good and compelling storytelling.
Type C:
Boring characters who talk on and on and on, with little interaction that makes a difference, (your only choice is: "Fuck Her", or "go to bed", or "Nevermind").
Mr Dots' VNs fall somewhere in Type B.
DMD has some average-looking characters with some really great storytelling and situations, some sexual, and some not. The cliffhanger at the end of chapter 2 was pretty awesome and made me excited for chapter 3.
Melody has some really nice-looking characters and has some interesting storytelling and situations. The cliffhanger at the end of part 1 was kind of expected and didn't have the impact it could have, so I'll just wait out the storm to see where it goes. I think there should be more sexual tension with the girls and MC, after all, this IS an adult game. We need a character more like Elena in Melody, (I don't mean a flat-chested girl that resembles a 13-year-old), Nor a petite 20-something that has tits bigger than her torso. The red-headed neighbor is a good choice, who really needs to come out of her shell, a night where the MC ravishes her is what she really needs, at least it's what I need). THAT would get the juices flowing

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Very impressive for a first version!

Also, Melody is way hotter than D. Fight me.
I think, at this stage, for me Melody has the kind of sarcastic attitude I find attractive in women, start to date, and then drive me totally nuts later in the relationship. D has the kind of personality I kind of think would be better long term, but I don’t make the right decision for long term happiness and a less stressed relationship. — Way hotter? Hmmmm. Give me at least 5 more episodes as D already has 17 under her belt and my built up affection for her is clouding my mind.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is Melody any taller than D or is she just rendered to appear taller?
I believe she is within an inch of D. MC in Melody may be shorter, however. (I mean in tow to top of head height, since it is clear he is shorter in that other area).

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I just want to say, there are three types of games out there right now:
Type A:
Beautiful girls getting into really hot sexual situations, little story, (ie: fapfest)
Type B:
Average girls getting into normal everyday situations, sometimes sexual and sometimes not, really good and compelling storytelling.
Type C:
Boring characters who talk on and on and on, with little interaction that makes a difference, (your only choice is: "Fuck Her", or "go to bed", or "Nevermind").
Mr Dots' VNs fall somewhere in Type B.
DMD has some average-looking characters with some really great storytelling and situations, some sexual, and some not. The cliffhanger at the end of chapter 2 was pretty awesome and made me excited for chapter 3.
Melody has some really nice-looking characters and has some interesting storytelling and situations. The cliffhanger at the end of part 1 was kind of expected and didn't have the impact it could have, so I'll just wait out the storm to see where it goes. I think there should be more sexual tension with the girls and MC, after all, this IS an adult game. We need a character more like Elena in Melody, (I don't mean a flat-chested girl that resembles a 13-year-old), Nor a petite 20-something that has tits bigger than her torso. The red-headed neighbor is a good choice, who really needs to come out of her shell, a night where the MC ravishes her is what she really needs, at least it's what I need). THAT would get the juices flowing
Rebecca was a Patron vote for a character. That, and putting her as a direct neighbor, should put her as a major player second to Melody. Due to that realization I’m putting to the team more character development ideas to ensure we try to maximize her interest and potential.

Reactions: RustyV
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes