4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game has potential, and is entertaining.
Just don't see any conflict difference between fucking Melody and any other character in the story. For the game to be called "Melody" there should be something that sets her apart from the crowd, at this point there just isn't. I know part of this is in response to the limits of Patreon, but really this game could be called "Almost successful musician fucks a bunch of girls".
If its about Melody becoming more permissive (uber slut) then why not have Melody be the main character and players be observers making decisions for her. The current main character's only purpose seems to be to enable player POV game play.
But having vented it is a good game with quality graphics.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
This first release is more than I expected, I really like the story flows. Hell, Melody even have same taste of music as I am, lol. MrDots seems having fun the bands name pun that they put in the game, Nowaysis, Scream Day and The Squeaky Wheel seems referencing Chicago punk rock band The Screeching Weasel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Asian was the 2nd most vote getter if i remember right when they asked what we wanted in a poll.
Getting the right Asian model off Daz3D is causing a problem. I advocated for the bf to be Asian - but due to model issues, we have the blond. If there are good suggestions, let me know, as I’m still advocating.

Reactions: Halfelf

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Getting the right Asian model off Daz3D is causing a problem. I advocated for the bf to be Asian - but due to model issues, we have the blond. If there are good suggestions, let me know, as I’m still advocating.
i was wondering what was going on lol :)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The game has potential, and is entertaining.
Just don't see any conflict difference between fucking Melody and any other character in the story. For the game to be called "Melody" there should be something that sets her apart from the crowd, at this point there just isn't. I know part of this is in response to the limits of Patreon, but really this game could be called "Almost successful musician fucks a bunch of girls".
If its about Melody becoming more permissive (uber slut) then why not have Melody be the main character and players be observers making decisions for her. The current main character's only purpose seems to be to enable player POV game play.
But having vented it is a good game with quality graphics.
There was a deliberate choice to make another male POV story, along with on primary female character and several secondary female characters in direct copy of DMD format. Rest assured, we discussed other options, some of the radically ground breaking, that I’m hoping to see used later (either within either DMD or Melody - or in the next project...and it is not a wholly female MC concept)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just to name a few..
00-main-fwsa-xiao-mei-daz3d_1.jpg
00-main-chiyo-for-victoria-7-daz3d_1.jpg
00-main-akiko-for-mei-lin-7-daz3d.jpg
00-main-lan-for-mei-lin-7-daz3d.jpg

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Reactions: Jeff Steel

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
there is plenty of asian on Daz3d..

as long as you don't pick

you should be fine..

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Reactions: the66

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
there is plenty of asian on Daz3d..

as long as you don't pick

you should be fine..
Thanks! Think my favorites to be within my personal image of the freshman-sophomore college age range would be: Xiao Mei, Akiko, or Mirai. Btw, those are my favorites in that order. — I just sent those three options to MDots. Thanks everyone!

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks! Think my favorites to be within my personal image of the freshman-sophomore college age range would be: Xiao Mei, Akiko, or Mirai. Btw, those are my favorites in that order. — I just sent those three option to MDots. Thanks everyone!
I have the the model assets for Xiao Mei, Akiko and Mirai.
Currently collecting the others as well

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Wow, I have to say that's some strong v0.01 The setting is interesting, girls a are gorgeous, renders are great and even animation is better then it was.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I just got through with it, and the animations and renders were fantastic! The characters were pretty, and the progress here seems a lot faster than in DMD.

Thing is, choices felt like they didn't matter (at least this early) and Melody didn't feel like the deuteragonist she was supposed to be. At some point, I wasn't sure I was more interested in that psychology student (I'm horrible with names, forgive me) or in Melody. I don't mind fucking a side character or another before getting to Melody, it's better than like 15 builds of prelude, but Amy (I got this one right!) felt more of a core character than Melody did.

I guess I'll wait for future releases and see how this goes, it's very promising!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes