4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I would seriously eat a pussy rather than fuck it for hours..... But ya gottta unload sometime

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
I'm really curious to know, but does anyone know how old the main character is supposed to be? I noticed both in this game and in "Dating my Daughter" the main character is an older guy... Maybe the person who made it is an older guy and that's his fetish lol. But yeah, I think Melody would have been better if the main character was the same age as her and it would have been a cute relationship too, instead of her and some like 40 year old or something.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I'm really curious to know, but does anyone know how old the main character is supposed to be? I noticed both in this game and in "Dating my Daughter" the main character is an older guy... Maybe the person who made it is an older guy and that's his fetish lol. But yeah, I think Melody would have been better if the main character was the same age as her and it would have been a cute relationship too, instead of her and some like 40 year old or something.
the dad in DMD is in his 40's, the MC in Melody doesnt have a set age but hes believed to be in his late 20's to early 30's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think Melody would have been better if the main character was the same age as her and it would have been a cute relationship too, instead of her and some like 40 year old or something.
How would that even work? The MC is supposed to be an experienced musician, which is why he is hired to teach her music, for them to be the same age the story would have to be rewritten making them what? both students, the MC would now lack the years of experience in music so the whole tutor angle would be scrapped... it would be a different game with a different story.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
How would that even work? The MC is supposed to be an experienced musician, which is why he is hired to teach her music, for them to be the same age the story would have to be rewritten making them what? both students, the MC would now lack the years of experience in music so the whole tutor angle would be scrapped... it would be a different game with a different story.
It wouldn't be that hard, just make MC a couple years older and a teachers assistant or someone really skilled in one particular instrument. Obviously the whole record studio agent thing wouldn't work nearly as well (if at all) but that doesn't mean the whole game would have to change.

May 2, 2017
I think the game is great, but I really hate it when the game changes perspective to one of the girls to explain some things. Drop some hints or something so the player (as us) can notice it. It feels rewarding to me when I can figure out something is happening in someone's life.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think the game is great, but I really hate it when the game changes perspective to one of the girls to explain some things. Drop some hints or something so the player (as us) can notice it. It feels rewarding to me when I can figure out something is happening in someone's life.
Good point.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hello there.
If you are a writer and love Melody for the story i think it's been some time since you checked the Adult game scene. Don't get me wrong tho.. I love Melody for what it is. Simple story, Choices that changes the story and good looking girls. But when it comes do deeper story it's about as shallow as a puddle of water. You would know if you had been checking around and tried more games. I give you 2 exampels from the top of my favourite list of adult games based on good story telling.
(Acting Lessons) & (Depraved Awakening) Both games are complete and free to DL from F95. Would love to hear your thoughts on Acting Lessons :)

Have fun :)
I don’t disagree. Imo, we started off with some heavy stuff in Melody - death of a parent and breakup of a marriage, and they could have been played out in a strong arc. I was a proponent of some darker moments, such as an attempted suicide by Melody, even if it were her just sitting on the edge of a bridge or top of a water tower and MC had to talk her down. —. Melody needs more conflict, which DMD has more of — without the threat of real loss, even when the MC ultimately succeeds, there is threat from conflicts.

I had wanted the opening scene (the loss of Mom and MC’s career/marriage conflict origins to have ended with Melody and MC back to back saying “I don’t know if life is worth living.” [yes, I am the dark one of this creative bunch]

That is one reason I like a realistic threat of NTR, by the way. Another realistically female likable male in competition for the girl is great - and I mean an male that the VN player can actually realistically see as a good match for the main female ... and not those guys that appear good for the girl but have some flaw that we learn about and then everyone sees he was no good at all.

As for Acting Lessons, I’ve heard of it for 1/2 year now, but have not yet played it.

Btw, if you read my tumblr, the last bits I posted relate to the conflict issues in Melody ... and to be fair, I have been working on DMD and have not even played the most recent Melody release, so Om not sure where we are in “conflict world.”

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
John - the Smart One
Paul - the Cute One
George - the Quiet One
Ringo - the Funny One
Jeff Steel - the Dark One

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
John - the Smart One
Paul - the Cute One
George - the Quiet One
Ringo - the Funny One
Jeff Steel - the Dark One
In my opinion, the strength of DMD and Melody first comes from the rendering and shot choices. I personally like MDots more than any other artist out there doing this work.

DMD to Melody, imo, is an advancement in writing, plotting, and character development (except perhaps conflict). The third project is currently under development and will be an advancement in rendering and in scripting for several reasons.

But the visual element for me has always been my favorite and we work at advancing the scripting through your good comments, advice from writers (mainly screenplay writers), lecture series on writing, and more.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes