• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
U

User_801245

i almost ruined my save by being greedy and having relationship with everyone . Thank you for the option to lock relationships

D

Deleted member 1310400

hey guys i got the scene with amy by the car even though i chose to end relationship and had break up sex with her. will this affect my ending with melody? please help guys

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Note: Walkthrough on google drive has met it's download limit, you can however select to open it in google docs, and from there select "Save as .pdf" and it will download ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
On a scale from 1 - 10 just how bad is the harem route ending? Is it worth it? :unsure:
there is no real harem route. There are routes for Rebecca, Amy, Melody (and some sidekicks). But those routes are exclusive and you need just the path unlocked for the route and leave the others closed.
If you leave for example melody AND Amy open will lead to a game over (worth to see - but dont forget to save)
Also think about that you always can change (open/close) paths by clicking on portrait and choosing "other girls" of any girls you want

Reactions: greem1 and Pitrik

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
(Refers to 0.08, which I recently finished- have not tried 0.09 yet.)
I love this game (as well as DMD), BUT it seems like both games are running parallel and hitting a lot of the same beats/plot points. :)

The MC has a chance to be in a relationship (Melody/"D"), but has to overcome problems with ex.
MC has the ability to make the main plot love interest* world famous for [X] reason.
Antagonist(s) don't want it to happen. (2 in the case of Melody.)
MC/main plot love interest thwart antagonist(s)- and they are soundly beaten with no chance of return.
MC/main plot love interest enjoy their victory and each other, for a time...
Antagonist(s) return with new plot to destroy MC/main plot love interest.
Also, the MC has the ability to have a relationship with virtually ALL side characters. (Yes, I realize you can opt out of them...)
The MC is like the hottest guy in the world and every woman wants him.
I'm sure there are many other similarities, but these are just the main ones that stand out to me. :)

This is the exact same story-ish with minor detail changes. It almost seems TOO soap opera-y at this point. Again, I do love these games, but some type of variation would be nice- it's almost derivative at this this point. It's kind of a shame, because (as I've said many, many, many times before) MrDots makes some of the most beautiful women in these games- especially the eyes, but the stories are becoming almost as interchangeable as LEGOs and Mega-Bloks. IF not for the stunning artwork- I would just pick one and I could pretend that I was still playing the other. Lol

Am I the only one that feels this way? At this point MrDots should teach the "D" to play guitar or Melody to model and just make the one game. Lol

*The "main plot love interest" refers to character the game is typically named after- "Melody" for duh, and "D" for "DMD".

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone have a copy of the walkthrough available on another service? Google just keeps saying access denied. Can't even do the save as method mentioned earlier

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes