4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Ok i got a game over. When I load a game on the photoshoot i LOCK Amy. After that i didnt get a scene in restaurant but i got a scene where Amy said "Do you think she is happy for us?" and we have sex on parking garage? So this is bugged or what? :x

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Is there going to be a more compressed version or the best crunched version? Because I don't have enough free for the current compressed version. And also I've seen some comments about bugs. Should I just wait for fixed version or there won't be a fix from the developer?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm glad this doesn't have a harem route, because this feels like a game based somewhat in realism, so the harem route would just feel jarring and out of place for this. It also makes sense characters like Mel and Rebecca wouldn't be okay being in an open relationship.
If this was really based on realism then we should be preparing for Melody herself to have a harem soon. Young and hot rockstars, male or female, are not really known for their monogamy. Thankfully this game seems a bit unrealistic in that respect.

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
Woot! that ending give me hope there really will be some Jade action, i know its probs izzy but still i want it to be jade

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Tho those complaining about the villains...

I can honestly say I had a couple ex's that just didnt want to give up. One of them tried to derail my entire Naval career. She was THAT pissed. She refused to give up...

Luckily for me she is stupid. She tried to get me in trouble with my command with child support. She told them she was 3 months pregnant with my kid...6 months after I kicked her out.

So antagonists that refuse to give up, even when they are stupid and beaten...are kinda realistic. At least to me.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Tho those complaining about the villains...

I can honestly say I had a couple ex's that just didnt want to give up. One of them tried to derail my entire Naval career. She was THAT pissed. She refused to give up...

Luckily for me she is stupid. She tried to get me in trouble with my command with child support. She told them she was 3 months pregnant with my kid...6 months after I kicked her out.

So antagonists that refuse to give up, even when they are stupid and beaten...are kinda realistic. At least to me.
Luckily for the MC and Melody, Steve and Bethany appear to put your ex to shame in the stupid department. It is sad that they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Great update , I guess it is going to be a while before the next update, hope I don't forget by then.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Also, I don't understand why MrDots just can't let a villain "die". It's a bit tiresome to think you finally got over the hurdle and now they're back and will almost absolutely ruin everything.
Good point. I will bring that up as we progress. (Or at least do it Breaking Bad style where you beat the first guy, but he had two assassini nephews who are now hunting you down.)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'd really like to get the update, but I swear all the file downloads are running at like between 2-6 hours for a download. Even NoPy which is usually amazing.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I think the routes are bugged in this update. Last update aunt left for good on my save, with the goodbye sex scene and all, but in this she reappeared out of the blue making plans for the future...
Yep ive noticed the same issue after breaking up with amy earlier in the game.

The morning after you deflower melody the mc talks to himself about dealing with seeing both melody and amy, them later theres no dinner scene with amy and melody but the carpark sex with amy still happens and amy and the mc talk about at least she knows now and they dont have to hide, so i was like ok definatly a bug...

Reactions: junior X

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There have been hints ALL the way through that cheating is bad. Go back through this thread and a few us have been telling people for a while not to do it but no one listens.

Those 2 especially would never work.
Indeed, I think it's pretty easy to tell whether or not a harem, or at least an open relationship would be possible with any given character if you actually pay attention to said characters and their personalities, neither Melody or Amy seem the type. Xianne and Fi however, sure. Even Izzy "might" be up for it, but I doubt it :p

Reactions: Les_Riggs
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes