4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wonderful..... 3+ gb download and Mega just completely stalls at the 1.2 gb mark. Won't budge an inch regardless of pausing and resuming or just being left alone.
Do you have MegaSync? I've never had Mega stall when using the desktop app. You could use the Nopy link I tend to get decent speeds with Nopy or just download bas's compressed version if you don't mind reduced image quality.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wonderful..... 3+ gb download and Mega just completely stalls at the 1.2 gb mark. Won't budge an inch regardless of pausing and resuming or just being left alone.
try to reload the page (then click reload when it asks are you sure). then resume download.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Do you have MegaSync? I've never had Mega stall when using the desktop app. You could use the Nopy link I tend to get decent speeds with Nopy or just download bas's compressed version if you don't mind reduced image quality.
I usually have no trouble with Mega either, which makes this even stranger. Oh well... Nopy is a solid second choice.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sad because this is the patreon game, Aunt and Neice sex is off the table. Sadness...

:cry:

Perhaps an off-patreon dlc or expansion could be patched in later? Mod maybe?

• Sad
Reactions: Somnus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sad because this is the patreon game, Aunt and Neice sex is off the table. Sadness...

:cry:

Perhaps an off-patreon dlc or expansion could be patched in later? Mod maybe?
Nothing to do with Patreon, that was never going to happen.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
How many times do you think its the end of the update before it actually is ? With Melody and DMD. Mr Dots updates are 5 times longer than the rest of these games. That's not including how well made they are.
Be sure to mention this to that one whinging, trolling pr*ck that always comments that the new update was really short :rolleyes:

Reactions: WaltS and botc76

lkta

May 3, 2017
Just finished the 0.0.8 yesterday. But I'm not sure if I start it right away. Because I must chose if I continue my game or I start a new one and create new saves to fellow each road with each girl... damn!!! I can't chose which one for the end of game.
you know can just go to the settings ingame and turn on/off any girl you want at any time right? no need to replay anything

Tiger RPG

Apr 6, 2018
you know can just go to the settings ingame and turn on/off any girl you want at any time right? no need to replay anything
Yes, I have done it with Amy after broke with her when she ask me to move with her.

It's more than start a new game to have a 'Melody path only' save. Because, like 99.9% of others, I play the game with the goal of F**king them all! And it's after a long game (like was in week 7) than I check the walkthrough and see this path.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This is the only game you DON'T have to replay, ever. Try actually clicking on the icons in the game, and you'll see the feature that lets you get everything in one go.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok so that's a clear bug.

I'm on the path where I broke up with Amy and I'm still getting the sex scene with her in this update.
hmmm, I've seen the locked/unlocked status mess up before. It turned Xianne to locked for me even though I was on her path. Does hitting the "locked" button for Amy in the scene before get it to go right?

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't really care for the info that much, it's more about principle of spreading fake news. People lots of times will be air quoting and pulling stuff out of nowhere and trying to pass it off as fact with no real basis. He happens to be correct this time as the new update confirmed his suspicions, but he could've just as easily been proven wrong by this update. Yet because he claimed his source was from the creator a lot of people might have really bought into his stuff.
Maybe that's why he told you to look it up yourself in the thread? And for the record, if you did as he suggested and searched through the thread (and/or looked at the walkthrough, which is official from the dev) you might find that what he told you is actually what the dev has said, multiple times. Not "his suspicions." But, you know, so much easier to just post that he was basically making shit up and lucky to be proven right instead of wrong...

Reactions: WaltS and botc76

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Maybe that's why he told you to look it up yourself in the thread? And for the record, if you did as he suggested and searched through the thread (and/or looked at the walkthrough, which is official from the dev) you might find that what he told you is actually what the dev has said, multiple times. Not "his suspicions." But, you know, so much easier to just post that he was basically making shit up and lucky to be proven right instead of wrong...
who knew i could cause so much controversy

Reactions: User_1280413

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
i still want becca get analed by the mc,hope that happens,that perfect tits and ass omg!great update and tnx mr. dots

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
hmmm, I've seen the locked/unlocked status mess up before.
How often does that happen with mrdotsgames? In other games, I've seen the lock/unlock decisions (or equivalent) really mess things up. FOR ME, never once had a problem with Mr Dots.

So far, with DMD and Melody, I've done it safe, and had no problems. I did it this way just in case.

Save before a sex scene. Lock and unlock as needed. See the scenes. Then, go back to your save game and proceed "for real" for story purposes.

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes