4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

juhi

May 1, 2017
Animation not playing, whenever I get to animated part, like sex or groping. I get a black screen. Unzipping say one of the file is corrupted. Any Fixed?

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Mac downloads are coming up as incomplete when decompressing. Tried 3 different methods over 8 hours.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
eventhough im not interested with this game anymore,im hoping this game has a reality about musician and singer nowadays..at that time what MC will do,to choose NTR to make Melody a great singer and musician,or avoid it to start a new life with her and forget about her ambition all along..Life is hard you know

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Bethany and Stove have a combined IQ ranging within the single digit's and should fuck off as we obviously know they won't succeed in ruining MC and Melody.

Hopefully in the next update Mr.Dots fixes the scene where the MC talks about getting a blowjob from Xianne even though some players (such as myself) don't have her path open. I'm only seeking a relationship with Melody and Sophia as the rest of the side characters don't interest me in the slightest. I'm hoping Melody will be ok with the player choosing to be in a relationship with her best friend. An ending between the three of them would be nice and highly satisfying to me.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Useless google drive won't let me download the walkthrough (Again..) Does anyone have it for me? Thnx!

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Soo I played again and even if i broke up with Amy at 9 week - still i have a scene with her at parking :/ There will be fix for it or something?

Reactions: cmon1234

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
There seems to be some error in game paths. I didn't have relationship with Amy in my game, but out from nowhere, there was sex scene on the car hood after phone talk to Xianne about massage. After that we got phone call from Sophia, which felt like it was back on the right track, with talk about recording session. And sex scene with Amy seemed to happen in the evening or night which wasn't correct as events after that happened earlier in the day.

But even with errors I'll continue playing the latest update with great enthusiasm, as this is one of my favourites here.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
There seems to be some error in game paths. I didn't have relationship with Amy in my game, but out from nowhere, there was sex scene on the car hood after phone talk to Xianne about massage. After that we got phone call from Sophia, which felt like it was back on the right track, with talk about recording session. And sex scene with Amy seemed to happen in the evening or night which wasn't correct as events after that happened earlier in the day.

But even with errors I'll continue playing the latest update with great enthusiasm, as this is one of my favourites here.
There was a message from one of MrDots' writers on the fan discord channel about this.
So he's been made aware of the Amy car scene, and the lines about Xianne when you call her (even if you're not on her path). (y)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So Rebecca got a very nice send off. Bye Bye Beautiful, I will miss you.

I also ran into the bug in which MC claimed that Xianne blew him in the car when I don't have her path open. And while I don't get a sex scene with Amy despite being broken up and the path locked, I also never got the announced restaurant scene in which we tell her about our relationship.

Now, speaking of the villains, they remind me of the bandits Huss and Tuss in My Time at Portia. They claim to be clever and dangerous, but they are so woefully inept that you rather feel commiseration than fear of what they might be up to next.

Final thing: I thought this was hotfixed in the last update but I didn't bother to download the fix as I have already completed both paths and assumed that version 0.9 would include the fix. However, Melody's stat screen still looks like this for me:

Staterror.jpg

Apparently the profession has been changed to Musician, and the other two are simply no longer true.

As usual, looking forward to the next update at the end of May.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
well from walkthrough it seems to me that only hint of threesome is with Melody and Sophia? i'm way back on other paths but it doesn't seem to me that it would be possible to have theresome with other girls like Becca or Amy,or am i wrong?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes