4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
damn he really wants us to hate those exe's of melody and our mc. I just wish Bethany never showed up again in the story after MC left her. No reason to beat a dead horse over and over again. Melody's Ex too, he's got something comming that's for sure.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I had to go back and read the walkthrough, forgot that Xianne cuts you off on the 4 way path.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A great update once again, although I only played Melody- only path, need to check the others (Amy- only and Becca- only paths) later, though I don't have those saves (if anyone has those saves from pretty early on, I'd appreciate it) :)
Story sure does go forward nicely with Melody and MC, both career wise and relationship wise, haha, would love to knock Melody up (and other girls in their separate paths) :p

• Love
Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice Update again (y)... but i have to say that i´m already tired of the Steve and Bethany crap, just idiotic and boring :ROFLMAO:
That's my issue.

When it comes to obstacles and all that jazz you are supposed to feel a sense of relief when dealt with but they need to pose a threat to start with.

All they have is juvenile bullshit and they are the least interesting characters in the game.

It's not "oh no, what will we do to get rid of them" it's more "oh ... no ... not again ... enough already"

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ok so that's a clear bug.

I'm on the path where I broke up with Amy and I'm still getting the sex scene with her in this update.
And at the start of the update, when Becca sends you a message, the MC reacts as if he plans to move with Amy, despite ending the relationship with her in this playthrough.
Not game-breaking bugs, but hope Mr. Dots fixes them fast.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Steve and Bethany need to be introduced to a train. Bethany more so, she is clearly the mastermind behind it and manipulating Steve (boy he is stupid).

Its like one the those Investigation Discovery shows. The angry and vengeful ex manipulates a horny idiot to go get revenge on her ex and his new girlfriend, but it keeps backfiring because the horndog is a idiot.

@Jeff Steel
Also, when you pick "Tell him you will" when talking to the producer guy, you still get "Sign the Contract" later on. So the game thinks you're Melody's manager when you picked not to be.
I will pass this to MDots, thanks!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Well this time I thought it was bit short, but it's not because of the game itself, just because I don't care much about other characters than Melody, with 1 or 2 exceptions. Also never had much interested of backstage stories from rock bands irl. Again, just me. Game and characters are quality, I just don't care as much about the music setting. Also, it's not as perverted as I'd wish right now, but again it's just because it's a fresher game than DmD so it's just a matter of time.

I would be more interested in the music industry setting if Melody and MC had to deal with some tyrant producer who forces them to make impossible choices ("you should appear to date this famous rapper in the tabloids, it would be good for your career" then the rapper wants to push for more realism in the fake relationship, "music video director is super talented but he might ask you to do innapropriate things, feel free to fix your own limits, but unfortunately this guy is the best we have and it would be best to be in good terms with him", things like that.

I hope this "dark side of the entertainment industry" will be an aspect of the game in the future.

I feel like the current "Team Rocket" of Steve and MC's ex are too corny and we know they won't pose a real threat anyway, so I feel they're a bit pointless. Even if there's no scarier bad guy than them planned for the future, I think the game could totally work without Steve and Mc's ex.

A question : considering I chose to stay in relationship only with Melody and her blond friend, will there be (or is there already) a system like in DmD where player gets "dirtier" versions of scenes with girls he choses, or even just more scenes with these particular girls (because game time would not be spent dating 3 or 4 other girls) ?

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Well this time I thought it was bit short, but it's not because of the game itself, just because I don't care much about other characters than Melody, with 1 or 2 exceptions. Also never had much interested of backstage stories from rock bands irl. Again, just me. Game and characters are quality, I just don't care as much about the music setting. Also, it's not as perverted as I'd wish right now, but again it's just because it's a fresher game than DmD so it's just a matter of time.

I would be more interested in the music industry setting if Melody and MC had to deal with some tyrant producer who forces them to make impossible choices ("you should appear to date this famous rapper in the tabloids, it would be good for your career" then the rapper wants to push for more realism in the fake relationship, "music video director is super talented but he might ask you to do innapropriate things, feel free to fix your own limits, but unfortunately this guy is the best we have and it would be best to be in good terms with him", things like that.

I hope this "dark side of the entertainment industry" will be an aspect of the game in the future.

I feel like the current "Team Rocket" of Steve and MC's ex are too corny and we know they won't pose a real threat anyway, so I feel they're a bit pointless. Even if there's no scarier bad guy than them planned for the future, I think the game could totally work without Steve and Mc's ex.

A question : considering I chose to stay in relationship only with Melody and her blond friend, will there be (or is there already) a system like in DmD where player gets "dirtier" versions of scenes with girls he choses, or even just more scenes with these particular girls (because game time would not be spent dating 3 or 4 other girls) ?
I am actually glad this game didn't go down the "dark side of the entertainment industry" road, not all games need shoehorned, or cliché NTR to function, this game does what it does well without any of that .

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes