4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
if u need some saves - take . Its like 300 saves. W/o description - Melody love superstar path. All other have names so u can try other variants or change ur main story

Reactions: SaXXXon

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
anyone got full savegame till last update ..... I was reinstalling my notebook and accidentally deleted some backup files :(

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I'm glad Melody will be uploaded against next month, because after this new update, there's a major part of the story we need to continue on, and I would hate having to wait 2 months just to find out what happens next (and again, fuck Bethany and Mel's douche of an ex).

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
hey guys, just played through the game, not sure if anyone here has the same prob, but from the latest update, at certain scenes or points in the game, the game seems to rollback a couple of scenes a few times before continuing. Might just be me having this prob, just thought i should post it here....Great update btw

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Can we get a mega link for the walkthrough. GDrive won't let me download it. It says this :

"Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Can we get a mega link for the walkthrough. GDrive won't let me download it. It says this :

"Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ahahhaha,dude,just like i said,dev should put some avoidable ntr in here..the reality is not as simple as it would be in this game..just sayin..and no,im not a ntr fan.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, it wouldn't make sense at all. First and foremost, neither Melody, Amy or Becca is the type to be so easily tempted to fuck around and cheat. Secondly, corruption is such a cliche, and there isn't time to build up on it anyway.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It's a pity this story keeps being so vanilla. Melody should meet many assholes trying to take advantage of her on her way of becoming a rock star. In fact, she has only met one, the MC. The ex-boyfriend does not count.

Mr Dots knows how to tell a story, though. I love the beginning, how his relation with Bethany ends, how he wants to get away from it all, and how he meets Melody and all the other, amazing girls. It makes sense and it feels real.

The only thing that, I feel, is really missing is a good sound track. It is screeming for some good rock music.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes