4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
LOL I guess I better go through the walkthrough. I got a gameover lol. Amy hates me lmao. I just do a scene before it went to options and made it locked on Amy and I'm good again. I should experiment more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a Rebecca save, an Izzy save and an Amy save.

If Xianne now has an ending option that another run through i'm going to have to do.

This is going to be a struggle with being Melody's manager. So far 2 of the girls are leaving town and i'm guessing Izzy's future is elsewhere too.

I think the MC would have made a great manager but it seems destined not to be in my play throughs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have a Rebecca save, an Izzy save and an Amy save.

If Xianne now has an ending option that another run through i'm going to have to do.

This is going to be a struggle with being Melody's manager. So far 2 of the girls are leaving town and i'm guessing Izzy's future is elsewhere too.

I think the MC would have made a great manager but it seems destined not to be in my play throughs.
I wonder if Sophia's ending is in the plans.Only Sophia not together with Melody.

Reactions: Avaron1974

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm glad this doesn't have a harem route, because this feels like a game based somewhat in realism, so the harem route would just feel jarring and out of place for this. It also makes sense characters like Mel and Rebecca wouldn't be okay being in an open relationship.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
One could donate the save of the previous version, with all the routes, I formatted and ended up losing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There have been hints ALL the way through that cheating is bad. Go back through this thread and a few us have been telling people for a while not to do it but no one listens.

Those 2 especially would never work.
Yeah most can't understand that DMD is the game with the bigger list of fetishes:)

Reactions: Les_Riggs

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
There have been hints ALL the way through that cheating is bad. Go back through this thread and a few us have been telling people for a while not to do it but no one listens.

Those 2 especially would never work.
Oh I totally get it, and in a way I expected it (just maybe not yet) but what confuses me (had to edit my original statement) is what you still can do with her (aunt). So now I'm just scratching my head.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes