4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
thats what ive been thinkin,izzy is long forgotten.i guess Mr.Dots has no intention to bring her back again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought it was weird how Izzy was practically written out of the game, after she had such a great introduction.
It's probably a case of MrDots wanting to keep the numbers of LIs manageable, though tbh I would have preferred Izzy to Becca.
A agree 100% with the sentiment but not the character. I adore Becca, she's my second place behind amy.

I would have swapped Sophie or Xianne ... shit, i'd have swapped them both for more Izzy.

Izzy was one of my 3 main girls but it's been that long since she was in the game I just left it as Becca and Amy.

Reactions: jaydem and Mytez

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
One of these days I'm actually going to bother updating my other saves and not just play the Teenage Girl Harem path...

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So is there any reasons to not pursue all of the girls yet or right now it still doesn't matter? Last time I played was in his very first version and wanted to wait for more content but I see that there's a few more girls than last time so I worry that pursing anyone else will hurt the relationship with Melody

0ne

Dec 11, 2016
Does the developer read this thread? If so, your sex scenes leave a lot to be desire, it makes me wonder if you've ever had sex yourself because you jump from one concept to another as if sex is a set of dot points and all the erotic feels and actions are missing. Give you an example, cumming is Melodys mouth should be the erotic part of the scene, but you just jump from blowjob to messy face and completely bypass the action of cumming.

The number of scenes you dedicate to sex vs the number of scenes for a simple conversation should be a pretty good indicator of how much you're missing the point. If I was to gauge the length of a sex scene based on your work I would say people have sex for about 3min. Most of the time you only use a single position for a sex scene.

Also, a few issues in this version. Sex scene after massage, player already has no pants on before you are asked to remove pants and I'm fairly sure Hank Sharp has a conversation with himself during the meeting. "Don't be so sure about that Stove...", I want to believe this is intentional but it probably isn't. MC talks to himself about wearing one of MC singlets, which is clearly a shirt and is supposed to be Melody asking.

Last edited:

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Does the developer read this thread? If so, your sex scenes leave a lot to be desire, it makes me wonder if you've ever had sex yourself because you jump from one concept to another as if sex is a set of dot points and all the erotic feels and actions are missing. Give you an example, cumming is Melodys mouth should be the erotic part of the scene, but you just jump from blowjob to messy face and completely bypass the action of cumming.

The number of scenes you dedicate to sex vs the number of scenes for a simple conversation should be a pretty good indicator of how much you're missing the point. If I was to gauge the length of a sex scene based on your work I would say people have sex for about 3min. Most of the time you only use a single position for a sex scene.

"Don't be so sure about that Stove...", I want to believe this is intentional but it probably isn't.
My understanding is that the animated scenes are shorter because they take a shitload of time to create and upload.
And with MrDots' restricted time schedule compared to other devs that don't pre-set their release date (setting a game completion percentage or announcing a rough release date instead), that's the only way to fit all the animated scenes in.

If he were to not release an update every single month (across the two games of his), then no doubt those sex scenes would be longer and given more care.

And the Stove thing is definitely intentional, as Melody has been calling him that for a few updates now on purpose.
It's taken from the film "Bridesmaids" if I'm not mistaken. :giggle:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
So I transferred the save folder from 9 to the newest update (10), i go to the load screen and I can see all of my saves from 9. but when attempting to load and play a save, i get an exception/error and i can only quit the game.

help? i dont know what the hell im doing with this stuff, whats the best way to transfer saves? explain like im 5 please. sorry for the hastle.

Reactions: Joshua69

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Strange: I tried the Amy Only Path and somehow the MC wakes up with Melody naked beside him... Which leads to the bad end with Amy and Melody. :oops: Oh well. I'll wait for a patch or the next update.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
While I'm waiting for the compressed version, I downloaded the walkthrough, read the part that said "Sophia Path", and shot off in my boxers. :( Just kidding! :) Or am I..... :unsure:
premature ejac for your age bud. But I didn't play yet either... shit

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I agree about the Izzy stuff, she was my #3 girl behind Melody and Amy. I think she is way better than Becca. Sophie and Xianne are side-girls IMO, Xianne is basically friends with benefits and Sophie is there to either give Melody a GF in the non-melody paths or a 3-some in the melody path.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I agree about the Izzy stuff, she was my #3 girl behind Melody and Amy. I think he is way better than Becca. Sophie and Xianne are side-girls IMO, Xianne is basically friends with benefits and Sophie is there to either give Melody a GF in the non-melody paths or a 3-some in the melody path.
I hope we'll at least get an ending with her. Something as simply as "Hey, I'm back", "I've been waiting for you", and a couple of sex scenes. Both characters know each other and what they want perfectly, so there's no need for any relationship building, just a nice and simple ending with the woman that made such a big impression to us at the beginning of the game.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Is it just me but in v0.09 MC later mentions Xianne sucked him off in the car despite me dropping any chance of romance with other ladies in my True Melody route, is it a bug or something?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope we'll at least get an ending with her. Something as simply as "Hey, I'm back", "I've been waiting for you", and a couple of sex scenes. Both characters know each other and what they want perfectly, so there's no need for any relationship building, just a nice and simple ending with the woman that made such a big impression to us at the beginning of the game.
No need for relationship building indeed, at least not to sex, they already had that a couple of times early on :p

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
That was a terrible way to end the relationship with Becca.
Mainly cause I had no choice.
I keep forgetting this is not DMD.
It's completely backwards.
You can only choose 1 relationship and no more.
And I am not going back just to save that relationship with Becca.
It's too long to go back.
Against my better judgement, I went back to the save were I either end or continue the Amy relationship.
I went ahead and ended it. and clicked as fast as I could to where I left off.
The good news is with Amy and Becca gone Sophia and Xianne take over.
You can refuse or accept that relationship with Sophia. It's all up to you.
All I know is no good will come of it..
So the story continues . Make sure you save that part in case you have to go back and play the fast clicking game again.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dang..when you freindzone Melody the update never lets you forget what could have been if you hadn't..LOL the friendzone writing is far inferior to the lovezone writing..as if the dev has zero interest in friendzone..lol.."you philistines..how dare you not love my magnum opus that is Melody!!!..thus you shall suffer...INFERIOR WRITING!!!"
well..i am probably in the minority here..but that was a horrid update..the writing was abysmal..the "resolution" with Bethany and Steven was moronic and written by a 5th grader..WTF were they even in the game for other than to be an eye rolling ..poorly done..plot device..up until now i've generally been positive about this game..but..this was just lame AF...and now..the huddled masses..troll me and tell me i'm wrong ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: christoprd
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes