4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update as usual from mrdots, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
Not at all, seems that if anything, it's slightly bigger than it was around the start of the game, maybe it's Melody herself that makes him be harder and bigger than he's ever been, haha xD

Rarag

Jul 12, 2018
is it safe to continue a 0.09 save into 0.10? I am at 78 points right now, just finished aiko massage scene

Also, is there any difference between a true melody and a route with other girls?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is it safe to continue a 0.09 save into 0.10? I am at 78 points right now, just finished aiko massage scene

Also, is there any difference between a true melody and a route with other girls?
Well, this update focuses on Melody, there's zero content with Amy and Rebecca. Also, the update focuses on resolving the situation with Bethany and 'Stove'.
There is content with Sophia too if you're on her path as well.
How do you only have 78 points with Melody though? That's no good if you're on her path, you definitely won't have the best of endings with her, I mean, with that few points you're merely just friends with her :p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
dang..when you freindzone Melody the update never lets you forget what could have been if you hadn't..LOL the friendzone writing is far inferior to the lovezone writing..as if the dev has zero interest in friendzone..lol.."you philistines..how dare you not love my magnum opus that is Melody!!!..thus you shall suffer...INFERIOR WRITING!!!"
well..i am probably in the minority here..but that was a horrid update..the writing was abysmal..the "resolution" with Bethany and Steven was moronic and written by a 5th grader..WTF were they even in the game for other than to be an eye rolling ..poorly done..plot device..up until now i've generally been positive about this game..but..this was just lame AF...and now..the huddled masses..troll me and tell me i'm wrong ;)
Why anybody would friendzone Melody is beyond my comprehension :ROFLMAO:

I haven't seen or heard from any girls except Melody, Sophia and a small cameo with Xianne in like a year of updates and that fucking rocks!

Mr.Dots is da man with a sexy plan (y)

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Seriously, anyone?

I just deleted the .9 and .10 and redownloaded 10, and put the save folder from .9 into the .10 game folder. i can see the save files in the load screen, but keep getting "an exception has occurred" for my Amy Only save. My perfect score Melody save seems to be working fine, and I haven't tried any of my others yet. This is frustrating as fuck, because while I don't mind replaying to who fucking game again, its just the endless clicking/space bar hits to get back on point.

does anyone have any input? would any more info help?

Reactions: Joshua69

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Seriously, anyone?

I just deleted the .9 and .10 and redownloaded 10, and put the save folder from .9 into the .10 game folder. i can see the save files in the load screen, but keep getting "an exception has occurred" for my Amy Only save. My perfect score Melody save seems to be working fine, and I haven't tried any of my others yet. This is frustrating as fuck, because while I don't mind replaying to who fucking game again, its just the endless clicking/space bar hits to get back on point.

does anyone have any input? would any more info help?
You dont need to touch save folders on Ren'py games, saves transfer themselves.

Rarag

Jul 12, 2018
Well, this update focuses on Melody, there's zero content with Amy and Rebecca. Also, the update focuses on resolving the situation with Bethany and 'Stove'.
There is content with Sophia too if you're on her path as well.
How do you only have 78 points with Melody though? That's no good if you're on her path, you definitely won't have the best of endings with her, I mean, with that few points you're merely just friends with her :p
lol, I'm not done the game yet. I was just wondering if I had missed out on any content prior to massage scene, the weekend she gets kicked out

magus448

May 22, 2018
Loaded a save from the last version and FI got the wrong phone cover. Showed the notes one instead of the lyrics. Had to reload earlier to fix it.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I was going through all the game sites one night looking for something to play. Then I happened to see one that looked like a girl sitting holding a guitar. (the photo was really small). At that time I didn't know anything about DMD or F95zone.
I played Melody and DMD and have supported Mr. Dots since. Iv'e played Melody and the daughter of DMD routes only because it seemed that is the way the game was intented to be played.
I really like both games and the length of the updates. At he end of the update it feels like you have have completed the end of that chapter. Unlike a lot of games every time you get to an exciting scene the next screen says (To Be Continued.)

Reactions: Les_Riggs

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I totally retract the statements I made before saying the MC would be a good Manager for MEL... He sucks ,he or they didn't even know that she had radio airplay???? Not pushing the issue of stolen guitar ....... Holy fuck... I'm not even done with ep. had to take a break after that. WOW! I know it's a game but hell they have got to have more knowledge what's going on ..

Reactions: User_1280413

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Stupid question but I used to be able to always see the points for Melody on the top right but now I don't see anything at all?

thelolkat

Feb 4, 2019
... does anyone know what you miss in not having the ultimate bf tier? I ended at like 270 points and I cannot be arsed to go back and replay the game perfectly (I think i got some answers wrong on the music test). Alternatively do any of you perverts have a perfect save of .9/,8 and I can work my way from there?

*EDIT* just went and did it from a .7 I found earlier in here.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
I totally retract the statements I made before saying the MC would be a good Manager for MEL... He sucks ,he or they didn't even know that she had radio airplay???? Not pushing the issue of stolen guitar ....... Holy fuck... I'm not even done with ep. had to take a break after that. WOW! I know it's a game but hell they have got to have more knowledge what's going on ..
He probably would have known but all the info was being sent to Bethany instead of him.

Reactions: Les_Riggs
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes